**** you Stahl! Let's all cancel PBA and join PLEA - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

What a ****ing joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I never remember Rivera having this internal issues. Sure some in politics didn’t like him kicking thier asses, but his staff adores him. And, I say adores because they still love him and he’s not there any longer.
    If heard them say I wish he were back
    This entire blog is the most made up sh1t I ever seen. You chicken shxt anonymous coward mother fckers actually make shxt up. Youre lucky they don’t trace these messages or the IP addresses somehow because John Rivera, your side fucx Blanca and useless Stephanie azshat Whomble would have quite a few slander suits on your hand. Johnny boy, did your fake wife Wanda know about the sweetheart employee contracts you gave to several of your hit squad when you were thrown out of office. If the members only knew what you illegally tried to obligate them to with these bogus contracts on the way out the door, there would be a sh1t storm and out right demand for your arrest. It’s time to call it for what it is. You lost the election hugely here at home and now you’ve even been ousted from your post as Florida PBA President to. How are you and Blanca gonna shack up on the road with no more free trips to Tally. I’ve been an officer and PBA member for 24 years and I have been in the PBA offices twice since the new Steadman regime and it is working quit well. Give them all time my friends organizational changes take time under the best of transitions. But let’s not forget that John Rivera or lovingly referred to as Iron John by his 3 “supporters” in the PBA offices building, didn’t have the professional decency or caring for our PBA members to do a proper transition at all shame on you big guy.

Unregistered
    This entire blog is the most made up sh1t I ever seen. You chicken shxt anonymous coward mother fckers actually make shxt up. Youre lucky they don’t trace these messages or the IP addresses somehow because John Rivera, your side fucx Blanca and useless Stephanie azshat Whomble would have quite a few slander suits on your hand. Johnny boy, did your fake wife Wanda know about the sweetheart employee contracts you gave to several of your hit squad when you were thrown out of office. If the members only knew what you illegally tried to obligate them to with these bogus contracts on the way out the door, there would be a sh1t storm and out right demand for your arrest. It’s time to call it for what it is. You lost the election hugely here at home and now you’ve even been ousted from your post as Florida PBA President to. How are you and Blanca gonna shack up on the road with no more free trips to Tally. I’ve been an officer and PBA member for 24 years and I have been in the PBA offices twice since the new Steadman regime and it is working quit well. Give them all time my friends organizational changes take time under the best of transitions. But let’s not forget that John Rivera or lovingly referred to as Iron John by his 3 “supporters” in the PBA offices building, didn’t have the professional decency or caring for our PBA members to do a proper transition at all shame on you big guy.
    Stahl gets his MDPD salary of $100,000 and we pay him $180,000 additional dues money to run the PBA+ a car that costs us $1,200.00 a month + fuel+ free trips + free lunches. He could get a county vehicle for free but he chooses to spend our dues money.

Jenkins gets his MDPD salary of $ 125,000 and we pay him $125,000 additional dues money to be at the PBA + a car that costs us $1,200.00 a month + fuel + free trips + free lunches. He could get a county vehicle for free but he chooses to spend our dues money

Greenwell gets $ 110,000 from FRS, was recently rehired by the department making $75.000 and we pay him $80,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches. He does use a county vehicle.

Capt Ish gets MDPD salary of $140,000 and we pay him $80,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches.

Davis gets MDCR salary of $90,000 and we pay him $80,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches. He is the only correctional office that has a take home vehicle.

Lopez gets $80,000 from FRS and we pay him $50,000 additional dues money + free trips + free lunches.

Wtf has any of them done to earn that kind of money that WE pay from our pockets

Unregistered
    Hud legacy is that he turned into hillary clinton lol

Unregistered
    Where do I sign up??

Unregistered

Shiver taught at Rep seminar

What could
    Shiver have possibly have taught the reps at their seminar-how to steal And not get caught?
    Steadman taught what? Although he’s been there forever he has NO idea of what he is doing. He should have say as a student rather than in the front of the room

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234