**** you Stahl! Let's all cancel PBA and join PLEA - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2866525]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Many of us the moment this new PBA took over
    I agree , the new PBA 5ucks. PLEA start collecting cards of interest and you will take this unit over

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2866525]

Many of us the moment this new PBA took over
    LMFAO more fake news from losers!!!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2866685]

Check with you constituents dude. People are signing up for PLEA

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2866685]

I agree.. the troll accounts from the old PBA are freaking everywhere.

I would JOIN FOP if they came here, but ****ing not PLEA.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2866889]

I agree.. the troll accounts from the old PBA are freaking everywhere.

I would JOIN FOP if they came here, but ****ing not PLEA.
    I don’t have a problem with your suggestion. My point is that the PBA is not what it used to be so we need to move on and try something fresh

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2867405]

I don’t have a problem with your suggestion. My point is that the PBA is not what it used to be so we need to move on and try something fresh
    Yes! Finally the words we need. We need fresh ideas. Having a has been cocaine using politician, a recycled has been disliked sergeant and a 15 year same old PBA is the fresh answer we are looking for.
    Teamsters does a good job. IUPA has been doing a great Jon for NMB. More importantly for a lot less dues

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2867770]

Yes! Finally the words we need. We need fresh ideas. Having a has been cocaine using politician, a recycled has been disliked sergeant and a 15 year same old PBA is the fresh answer we are looking for.
    Teamsters does a good job. IUPA has been doing a great Jon for NMB. More importantly for a lot less dues
    And they actually fight for their members. They don’t give BJ and awards to LEOs enemies

Unregistered
    Heard they’re only good for uncontested divorces! They don’t have the knowledge or lawyers to go to the 111 building or the county commissioners and fight like the PBA does people the PBA has always been the backbone of law-enforcement. Even with a different regime the PBA is respected.

Unregistered

What a ****ing joke.

I never remember Rivera having this internal issues. Sure some in politics didn’t like him kicking thier asses, but his staff adores him. And, I say adores because they still love him and he’s not there any longer.
    If heard them say I wish he were back
    This entire blog is the most made up sh1t I ever seen. You chicken shxt anonymous coward mother fckers actually make shxt up. Youre lucky they don’t trace these messages or the IP addresses somehow because John Rivera, your side fucx Blanca and useless Stephanie azshat Whomble would have quite a few slander suits on your hand. Johnny boy, did your fake wife Wanda know about the sweetheart employee contracts you gave to several of your hit squad when you were thrown out of office. If the members only knew what you illegally tried to obligate them to with these bogus contracts on the way out the door, there would be a sh1t storm and out right demand for your arrest. It’s time to call it for what it is. You lost the election hugely here at home and now you’ve even been ousted from your post as Florida PBA President to. How are you and Blanca gonna shack up on the road with no more free trips to Tally. I’ve been an officer and PBA member for 24 years and I have been in the PBA offices twice since the new Steadman regime and it is working quit well. Give them all time my friends organizational changes take time under the best of transitions. But let’s not forget that John Rivera or lovingly referred to as Iron John by his 3 “supporters” in the PBA offices building, didn’t have the professional decency or caring for our PBA members to do a proper transition at all shame on you big guy.

Unregistered

What a ****ing joke.

I never remember Rivera having this internal issues. Sure some in politics didn’t like him kicking thier asses, but his staff adores him. And, I say adores because they still love him and he’s not there any longer.
    If heard them say I wish he were back
    This entire blog is the most made up sh1t I ever seen. You chicken shxt anonymous coward mother fckers actually make shxt up. Youre lucky they don’t trace these messages or the IP addresses somehow because John Rivera, your side fucx Blanca and useless Stephanie azshat Whomble would have quite a few slander suits on your hand. Johnny boy, did your fake wife Wanda know about the sweetheart employee contracts you gave to several of your hit squad when you were thrown out of office. If the members only knew what you illegally tried to obligate them to with these bogus contracts on the way out the door, there would be a sh1t storm and out right demand for your arrest. It’s time to call it for what it is. You lost the election hugely here at home and now you’ve even been ousted from your post as Florida PBA President to. How are you and Blanca gonna shack up on the road with no more free trips to Tally. I’ve been an officer and PBA member for 24 years and I have been in the PBA offices twice since the new Steadman regime and it is working quit well. Give them all time my friends organizational changes take time under the best of transitions. But let’s not forget that John Rivera or lovingly referred to as Iron John by his 3 “supporters” in the PBA offices building, didn’t have the professional decency or caring for our PBA members to do a proper transition at all shame on you big guy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast