**** you Stahl! Let's all cancel PBA and join PLEA - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just like Univision was the 5hit and then channel 51 became the number one Spanish news station, so is the same with our union. PLEA has surpassed the PBA
    Fact!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    They can be our bargaining agent. Steadman thought they were good enough to help him get elected, they should be good enough to represent us. At least they are a fighting machine. You bend over for photo ops. Bye bye PBA
    PLEA- start passing out the petition for us to join you. The troops are ready to join you.

Unregistered
    PLEA- start passing out the petition for us to join you. The troops are ready to join you.
    lol no we aren't. Please don't speak for us.

Unregistered
    lol no we aren't. Please don't speak for us.
    X2. Bunch of shit heard at PLEA.

Unregistered
    X2. Bunch of shit heard at PLEA.
    At least PLEA president fights for us. The county respects them

Unregistered
    At least PLEA president fights for us. The county respects them
    Plea rarely wins cases just ask or do public records cases of both written reprimand appeals and suspension PMB has stats

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2865523]Plea rarely wins cases just ask or do public records cases of both written reprimand appeals and suspension PMB has stats[/QUO

I joined PLEA 27 years ago and have zero complaints about them. When ever I needed an attorney either for discipline or shootings, they sent an attorney! I know that they used to fight pretty hard for us. PBA has always been hit or miss. Depending on who you get on the phone or whether your connected! It is true, PLEA has never been the bargaining unit. But they weren't created for that. PLEA was created because the PBA was busy looking out for ITSELF and not the members. As long as I can remember, 40 plus years the PBA has been that way.

Unregistered
    You should, the attorney is a lot better.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2865545]
    Plea rarely wins cases just ask or do public records cases of both written reprimand appeals and suspension PMB has stats[/QUO

I joined PLEA 27 years ago and have zero complaints about them. When ever I needed an attorney either for discipline or shootings, they sent an attorney! I know that they used to fight pretty hard for us. PBA has always been hit or miss. Depending on who you get on the phone or whether your connected! It is true, PLEA has never been the bargaining unit. But they weren't created for that. PLEA was created because the PBA was busy looking out for ITSELF and not the members. As long as I can remember, 40 plus years the PBA has been that way.
    Who would have ever thought that PLEA would have surpassed the PBA? But that is exactly what has happened in the last four weeks. Wow!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2866255]

Who would have ever thought that PLEA would have surpassed the PBA? But that is exactly what has happened in the last four weeks. Wow!
    Many of us the moment this new PBA took over

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast