**** you Stahl! Let's all cancel PBA and join PLEA
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

**** you Stahl! Let's all cancel PBA and join PLEA

They're only using our dues to stuff their pockets anyways. They do nothing in terms of contract (see our current non-contract situation) or fighting for our rights (see BWC and how many are ROD for a variety of nonworthy reasons).

Stahl, you're out of your league. Stick to what you know, which is painting that dead racoon you have for hair and taking photos with people that don't want to take photos with you,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They're only using our dues to stuff their pockets anyways. They do nothing in terms of contract (see our current non-contract situation) or fighting for our rights (see BWC and how many are ROD for a variety of nonworthy reasons).

Stahl, you're out of your league. Stick to what you know, which is painting that dead racoon you have for hair and taking photos with people that don't want to take photos with you,
    Oh stuff it Johnny boy. They can't be held accountable for the PBA's last four years under your leadership, when theyve only been there a month.

Unregistered
    Oh stuff it Johnny boy. They can't be held accountable for the PBA's last four years under your leadership, when theyve only been there a month.
    Go suck a **** Fuste

Unregistered
    Is there a point to having PBA instead of PLEA? It's a savings of about $240 a year by switching.

Unregistered
    Is there a point to having PBA instead of PLEA? It's a savings of about $240 a year by switching.
    Really? What has PLEA done for us? As I see it with about 20 years on theyve done nothing for me. Why would I give them money? They are not a bargaining unit, they don't even come to roll calls and speak to us. They are just a group of officers who think they should be running the show.

Unregistered
    PLEA has rendered various services for its members. Obviously, if your not a member, you wouldn’t have received any benefit. They represent officers at hearings and provide legal counsel (not council) for it’ members.

They are not the ‘bargaining unit’ for the Rank & File so they can not get involved in contract talks or negotiations.

Unregistered
    PLEA has rendered various services for its members. Obviously, if your not a member, you wouldn’t have received any benefit. They represent officers at hearings and provide legal counsel (not council) for it’ members.

They are not the ‘bargaining unit’ for the Rank & File so they can not get involved in contract talks or negotiations.
    They can be our bargaining agent. Steadman thought they were good enough to help him get elected, they should be good enough to represent us. At least they are a fighting machine. You bend over for photo ops. Bye bye PBA

Unregistered
    John the PBA will continue without you, MOVE ON!

Unregistered

Never before like this

I never remember Rivera having this internal issues. Sure some in politics didn’t like him kicking thier asses, but his staff adores him. And, I say adores because they still love him and he’s not there any longer.
    If heard them say I wish he were back

Unregistered

PLEA is much better

Just like Univision was the 5hit and then channel 51 became the number one Spanish news station, so is the same with our union. PLEA has surpassed the PBA

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast