PBA imploding from within - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    New table of organization violates the constitution, by-laws and policies of the organization but these morons have no idea of what they are doing. They think this is so romper room place

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    New table of organization violates the constitution, by-laws and policies of the organization but these morons have no idea of what they are doing. They think this is so romper room place
    Remember there is t one among them that knows what they are doing so what do you expect. The place is a somber place to work at. It’s a wreck. And when Steadmans 33 goes no-polar it isn’t pretty

Unregistered
    Actually the new table of organization with substantive duties mirrors the Florida PBA organizational chart exactly. So IronJohn, why is it OK at the state level and not in Dade. Maybe its because over the years you gave anyone that you liked regardless of skill or merit a raise or a title that doesn't mean anything. Or maybe its because Blanca wanted to retain control even over the legal staff with the General Counsel being there only as a figurehead. Face it guys, you're done and all the bs written by the anonymous bloggers here is just that, more attempts by JBS to damage the PBA and further our members. I have been a member for 18 years and supported John for many of those. But it is clear that the last several years, John and Blanca only cared about themselves and lost touch with the membership. Why would he put us all in harms way by trying his hardest to bring down the very organization he claims to love. Isn't 26 years enough? Shouldn't he respect the voting process that he actually oversaw and the will of the overwhelming majority that wanted him to go away. Thanks John for your hard work. But also, thanks for spending our money at Joe's Stonecrabs all the time. Your membership can't afford that why should we pay for you and your female entourage. I challenge my brothers and sisters to open your eyes to the propaganda, to the hidden agendas of those that spread rumor and gossip and reach out to Steadman directly if you have a problem. Hell, I called Shiver myself about this bs Nilkki keeps posting and articles from Jim Defede and an environmentalist that has plagued him for years and he actually answered my questions. Just saying guys, we get blasted by the media all the time and should know better to believe Jim Defede. Really? Enough is enough. The PBA office number is (305) 593-0044 and ask to speak to Stead or Shiver and find out who our real enemies are. You'll be surprised, or maybe not. I bet no one will call.

Unregistered
    Actually the new table of organization with substantive duties mirrors the Florida PBA organizational chart exactly. So IronJohn, why is it OK at the state level and not in Dade. Maybe its because over the years you gave anyone that you liked regardless of skill or merit a raise or a title that doesn't mean anything. Or maybe its because Blanca wanted to retain control even over the legal staff with the General Counsel being there only as a figurehead. Face it guys, you're done and all the bs written by the anonymous bloggers here is just that, more attempts by JBS to damage the PBA and further our members. I have been a member for 18 years and supported John for many of those. But it is clear that the last several years, John and Blanca only cared about themselves and lost touch with the membership. Why would he put us all in harms way by trying his hardest to bring down the very organization he claims to love. Isn't 26 years enough? Shouldn't he respect the voting process that he actually oversaw and the will of the overwhelming majority that wanted him to go away. Thanks John for your hard work. But also, thanks for spending our money at Joe's Stonecrabs all the time. Your membership can't afford that why should we pay for you and your female entourage. I challenge my brothers and sisters to open your eyes to the propaganda, to the hidden agendas of those that spread rumor and gossip and reach out to Steadman directly if you have a problem. Hell, I called Shiver myself about this bs Nilkki keeps posting and articles from Jim Defede and an environmentalist that has plagued him for years and he actually answered my questions. Just saying guys, we get blasted by the media all the time and should know better to believe Jim Defede. Really? Enough is enough. The PBA office number is (305) 593-0044 and ask to speak to Stead or Shiver and find out who our real enemies are. You'll be surprised, or maybe not. I bet no one will call.
    Just curious what is the new table of organization for those who don’t know on here?

Unregistered
    Tonight the PBA General Counsel ( not council) told the board that per Steadman they were not to going to share all the information with the membership.

Unregistered
    Tonight the PBA General Counsel ( not council) told the board that per Steadman they were not to going to share all the information with the membership.
    So much for transparency

Unregistered
    So much for transparency
    Steadman goes off the record on issues at the BOras of Directors but then said he wanted to go on the record but wouldn’t record it so we the members wouldn’t know what’s going on.

Unregistered
    Steadman goes off the record on issues at the BOras of Directors but then said he wanted to go on the record but wouldn’t record it so we the members wouldn’t know what’s going on.
    Was Greenwell present? I think not because he swore that transparency would be paramount and if this really happened and he allowed it I would be pissed because he duped me. I’ve known him for many years

Unregistered
    Was Greenwell present? I think not because he swore that transparency would be paramount and if this really happened and he allowed it I would be pissed because he duped me. I’ve known him for many years
    He was also supposed to put in term limits. How has that been going?

Unregistered
    Heard the contract out some momentum Friday night at dinner with some head honchos. However it is that they are doing it as long as they get a good contract I say go for it. The rumors about this and that don’t matter or pension and our contract matters. If they love each other and each other I could give a Shit, so long as they are fighting for us, Who cares about Office BS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast