+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    PBA imploding from within

    Things are in disarray at the PBA.
    People have left, and others are actively looking to leave. Shivers’ arrival has brought so much uncomfortableness to the women, and there is a huge power struggle among the elected officials. Steadman Stahl feels under siege. Even his 33 got mad at him and refused to come to work the other day.
    Speaking of his 33, coworkers are refusing to work for her as a department head. Andrew Axelrad is kissing their asses but does so just for self survival purposes and is actively looking to go work at other firms.
    The one thing everyone agrees with is that it has become an unethical place to work at anymore. Staff constantly question how an employee union designed to protect employee rights treats their own employees so shabbily and disrespectfully.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Things are in disarray at the PBA.
    People have left, and others are actively looking to leave. Shivers’ arrival has brought so much uncomfortableness to the women, and there is a huge power struggle among the elected officials. Steadman Stahl feels under siege. Even his 33 got mad at him and refused to come to work the other day.
    Speaking of his 33, coworkers are refusing to work for her as a department head. Andrew Axelrad is kissing their asses but does so just for self survival purposes and is actively looking to go work at other firms.
    The one thing everyone agrees with is that it has become an unethical place to work at anymore. Staff constantly question how an employee union designed to protect employee rights treats their own employees so shabbily and disrespectfully.
    Which district is starting a recall. I think I’m ready to help out

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Things are in disarray at the PBA.
    People have left, and others are actively looking to leave. Shivers’ arrival has brought so much uncomfortableness to the women, and there is a huge power struggle among the elected officials. Steadman Stahl feels under siege. Even his 33 got mad at him and refused to come to work the other day.
    Speaking of his 33, coworkers are refusing to work for her as a department head. Andrew Axelrad is kissing their asses but does so just for self survival purposes and is actively looking to go work at other firms.
    The one thing everyone agrees with is that it has become an unethical place to work at anymore. Staff constantly question how an employee union designed to protect employee rights treats their own employees so shabbily and disrespectfully.
    Who are you kidding with this. There is nothing going on here other then cleaning up John’s mess...he had lost touch with the members...you all really need to seek help...

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who are you kidding with this. There is nothing going on here other then cleaning up John’s mess...he had lost touch with the members...you all really need to seek help...
    Other than, not other “then”.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Things are in disarray at the PBA.
    People have left, and others are actively looking to leave. Shivers’ arrival has brought so much uncomfortableness to the women, and there is a huge power struggle among the elected officials. Steadman Stahl feels under siege. Even his 33 got mad at him and refused to come to work the other day.
    Speaking of his 33, coworkers are refusing to work for her as a department head. Andrew Axelrad is kissing their asses but does so just for self survival purposes and is actively looking to go work at other firms.
    The one thing everyone agrees with is that it has become an unethical place to work at anymore. Staff constantly question how an employee union designed to protect employee rights treats their own employees so shabbily and disrespectfully.
    That’s Shivers history, ask anyone that has ever worked for him. He lead by disfunction and intimidation. Sadly, no one can make a decision and they don’t communicate with one another so they ask for the same things over and over by different people and the power is intoxicating to these people. Steadman needs to lead by example...okay not that.
    We another plan B.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s Shivers history, ask anyone that has ever worked for him. He lead by disfunction and intimidation. Sadly, no one can make a decision and they don’t communicate with one another so they ask for the same things over and over by different people and the power is intoxicating to these people. Steadman needs to lead by example...okay not that.
    We another plan B.
    That truly is sad. The staff there was always so helpful and saved my butt several times. I know others that but for the PBA staff, they be working Walmart.
    It was a well oil machine and now it sounds as if it’s a mess. It’s not like Steadman never worked there before. He should be treating everyone with respect

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Why is this a surprise from the top. This country and world have gotten to be so sick!! Everyone questions authority, why, why, why?

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That truly is sad. The staff there was always so helpful and saved my butt several times. I know others that but for the PBA staff, they be working Walmart.
    It was a well oil machine and now it sounds as if it’s a mess. It’s not like Steadman never worked there before. He should be treating everyone with respect
    I recently ran into one of the remaining PBA attorneys and she said she can’t stand what the place has become. She was coming from an interview at a large firm. Would make more
    Money and less BS. Hate to see any of them go but especially this one cause she helped me a time or two

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    JBS the not so dynamic trio

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I recently ran into one of the remaining PBA attorneys and she said she can’t stand what the place has become. She was coming from an interview at a large firm. Would make more
    Money and less BS. Hate to see any of them go but especially this one cause she helped me a time or two
    You have got to be kidding me. JBS (JohnBlancSteph) "one of the remaining PBA attorneys"???? No one has actually left guys stop putting the bullshit in peoples heads. The only one that "left" has been the executive director the B in JBS and when JB started telling Steph of the gloom and doom, just like any good sheep, she followed down an irreversible path and now has no place to go. As for Shiver, this guy like him or not, has accomplished quite a bit in his life and wasn't he the one that actually brought down Opa-Locka corruptors? Even Steirheim, the self-proclaimed government guru that the Governor brought in after him threw up his hands and walked away from them. Our members at Opa-Locka PD love Shiver and have actually worked with him so JBS stop crying wolf cause no one believes you any more. And by the way, JBS, do you actually think Steadman doesn't hear from the employees there that you try to poison with your texts and phone calls. Its not going to work so run along and find another money well to drink from. The members have spoken and this well has dried up.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I recently ran into one of the remaining PBA attorneys and she said she can’t stand what the place has become. She was coming from an interview at a large firm. Would make more
    Money and less BS. Hate to see any of them go but especially this one cause she helped me a time or two
    I don’t think she’s the only employee thinking the same. They hate working for Steve Shiver. Steadman heed this warning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •