PBA imploding from within - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard the contract out some momentum Friday night at dinner with some head honchos. However it is that they are doing it as long as they get a good contract I say go for it. The rumors about this and that don’t matter or pension and our contract matters. If they love each other and each other I could give a Shit, so long as they are fighting for us, Who cares about Office BS.
    Man, I have no freaking clue of what you are trying to say. Can you hire an interpreter please

Unregistered
    Man, I have no freaking clue of what you are trying to say. Can you hire an interpreter please
    That’s our new PBA dude. These guys are illiterates at best

Unregistered
    That’s our new PBA dude. These guys are illiterates at best
    So when is the term over?

Unregistered
    So when is the term over?
    Not soon enough. Besides I do r believe there’s enough coke in the area to sustain their entire term

Unregistered

Recall

Actually the new table of organization with substantive duties mirrors the Florida PBA organizational chart exactly. So IronJohn, why is it OK at the state level and not in Dade. Maybe its because over the years you gave anyone that you liked regardless of skill or merit a raise or a title that doesn't mean anything. Or maybe its because Blanca wanted to retain control even over the legal staff with the General Counsel being there only as a figurehead. Face it guys, you're done and all the bs written by the anonymous bloggers here is just that, more attempts by JBS to damage the PBA and further our members. I have been a member for 18 years and supported John for many of those. But it is clear that the last several years, John and Blanca only cared about themselves and lost touch with the membership.

Unregistered

Stick with the original post intent folks

Things are in disarray at the PBA.
    People have left, and others are actively looking to leave. Shivers’ arrival has brought so much uncomfortableness to the women, and there is a huge power struggle among the elected officials. Steadman Stahl feels under siege. Even his 33 got mad at him and refused to come to work the other day.
    Speaking of his 33, coworkers are refusing to work for her as a department head. Andrew Axelrad is kissing their asses but does so just for self survival purposes and is actively looking to go work at other firms.
    The one thing everyone agrees with is that it has become an unethical place to work at anymore. Staff constantly question how an employee union designed to protect employee rights treats their own employees so shabbily and disrespectfully.

Unregistered
    Actually the new table of organization with substantive duties mirrors the Florida PBA organizational chart exactly. So IronJohn, why is it OK at the state level and not in Dade. Maybe its because over the years you gave anyone that you liked regardless of skill or merit a raise or a title that doesn't mean anything. Or maybe its because Blanca wanted to retain control even over the legal staff with the General Counsel being there only as a figurehead. Face it guys, you're done and all the bs written by the anonymous bloggers here is just that, more attempts by JBS to damage the PBA and further our members. I have been a member for 18 years and supported John for many of those. But it is clear that the last several years, John and Blanca only cared about themselves and lost touch with the membership.
    This is true. All John and Bianca thought about was stealing from its members and getting rich.

Unregistered
    This is true. All John and Bianca thought about was stealing from its members and getting rich.
    Isabel Soto for President. Rivera is game and now it’s time for Stahl to leave.

Unregistered

John Gottu

Rivera is in. I told you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123