Morale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morale

Unregistered

Morale

1. Four tens or rotating days off countywide to stop favoritism if the f&f
    2. Immediate training in every Station for the cease and desist of political bullshit that’s tearing us apart
    3. 101 Class of why we can’t allow political flags, banners as part of an ARMED GOVT POLICE FORCE (# it’s not to oppress you or hurt your feelings)
    4. Lighter clothing and cars fairly and replenished.
    5. Standards to get to Detective. (Years, stays, something measurable)

Unregistered
    Stop being a zero. That will solve your issues

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop being a zero. That will solve your issues
    If I was a zero, I would be the PBA President. I, on the other hand, handle calls every freaking day dealing with the BS dishes out to us.

Unregistered
    If I was a zero, I would be the PBA President. I, on the other hand, handle calls every freaking day dealing with the BS dishes out to us.
    And by handling calls (doing your job) you’re entitled to go to a specialized unit? These new breed of officers are a joke.

Unregistered
    And by handling calls (doing your job) you’re entitled to go to a specialized unit? These new breed of officers are a joke.
    Like I said prior if I was a joke I would be the PBA President instead of hustling calls.

Unregistered
    Exactly. In order to get on a specialized unit (trust me it’s no treat), you have to suck a ton of a$$, show perfect evaluations for over a year, interview six times for the same spot, have a super positive attitude, and show crazy stats.
    That is, unless you’re a female with a cup size “c” or higher or buen culo and a pretty face, or if you’re connected with the in-crowd.
    Then while you’re actually in the unit, get ready to be pimped out and harassed for arrests or case closures regularly. That is, unless you are a female with a cup size of “c” or higher and a pretty face or buen culo, or if you’re connected with the in-crowd.
    There will two standards for evaluation. One for pretty-face-cups-culo / friends and family, and one for your ugly unconnected a$$. And trust me, the day they want to replace you with another pretty face-cups-culo / friends and family, you will suddenly go from hero to zero in record time as you fall out of favor and your reputation is turned inside out.
    Stay on the road. It’s not as easy for them to f@&$ with you.

Unregistered
    Exactly. In order to get on a specialized unit (trust me it’s no treat), you have to suck a ton of a$$, show perfect evaluations for over a year, interview six times for the same spot, have a super positive attitude, and show crazy stats.
    That is, unless you’re a female with a cup size “c” or higher or buen culo and a pretty face, or if you’re connected with the in-crowd.
    Then while you’re actually in the unit, get ready to be pimped out and harassed for arrests or case closures regularly. That is, unless you are a female with a cup size of “c” or higher and a pretty face or buen culo, or if you’re connected with the in-crowd.
    There will two standards for evaluation. One for pretty-face-cups-culo / friends and family, and one for your ugly unconnected a$$. And trust me, the day they want to replace you with another pretty face-cups-culo / friends and family, you will suddenly go from hero to zero in record time as you fall out of favor and your reputation is turned inside out.
    Stay on the road. It’s not as easy for them to f@&$ with you.
    If you really are qualified, why go to investigations? Most detectives that have 7 years or less on the department did not do real road patrol time, were in a do nothing specialized zero unit (NRU or similar), and were the non producer and call milker of their squad. If you go then you will be doing that f&f person's job load and they will get your credit.
    Top brass knows it and doesn't care because their dumb kids or spouse or girl/boyfriends are there. If you cannot compete with that then don't risk your career or bother. Rest in knowing you are not destroying the department's reputation; they are. Smile and get your check. Keep notes and wait for a sheriff.
    There needs to be minimum time on, departmental detective testing at a 3rd party evaluation center, and assignment time limits to 3 years in a bureau, except for Homicide. There is a hierchy.

Unregistered
    If you really are qualified, why go to investigations? Most detectives that have 7 years or less on the department did not do real road patrol time, were in a do nothing specialized zero unit (NRU or similar), and were the non producer and call milker of their squad. If you go then you will be doing that f&f person's job load and they will get your credit.
    Top brass knows it and doesn't care because their dumb kids or spouse or girl/boyfriends are there. If you cannot compete with that then don't risk your career or bother. Rest in knowing you are not destroying the department's reputation; they are. Smile and get your check. Keep notes and wait for a sheriff.
    There needs to be minimum time on, departmental detective testing at a 3rd party evaluation center, and assignment time limits to 3 years in a bureau, except for Homicide. There is a hierchy.
    Correcto Mundo my friend. The real hierarchy is political and family connections and who is f@&$ing who. And that’s it. So my message to everyone? Get over it. Don’t even grumble or be disgruntled about it. It. Will. Never. Change. Find your happy place and stick to it. It’s still a good career.

Unregistered
    1. Four tens or rotating days off countywide to stop favoritism if the f&f
    2. Immediate training in every Station for the cease and desist of political bullshit that’s tearing us apart
    3. 101 Class of why we can’t allow political flags, banners as part of an ARMED GOVT POLICE FORCE (# it’s not to oppress you or hurt your feelings)
    4. Lighter clothing and cars fairly and replenished.
    5. Standards to get to Detective. (Years, stays, something measurable)

No Sgt test until 7 years on also have to show developmental courses to improve themselves.

Unregistered
    I’m pretty happy with my beard and cargo pants!!! ❤️

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast