Your Best FTO

Thread: Your Best FTO

Unregistered

Your Best FTO

I have never posted anything before on this site as many posters here are either very upset with everything
    or everyone with this department, but I wish to give a special praise to my best FTO trainer.
    His name is Nelson Perez and he was my FTO. Nelson taught me a great deal about road work,
    taught me how to remain safe and he provided me 100% of his time.

Most importantly, Nelson taught me how to save my money for retirement for which I am very grateful to him.
    I took his advise and paid off my house, bought property which I just sold for a great profit, always maxed out my deferred comp and traded very successfully in the stock market. As my retirement quickly becomes a reality, I will be leaving with a better financial outlook and I have never been injured during my tenure primarily because of Nelson's guidance.
    Although Nelson left five years ago, I still wish to thank him once again for his support and I vote him as my best FTO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have never posted anything before on this site as many posters here are either very upset with everything
    or everyone with this department, but I wish to give a special praise to my best FTO trainer.
    His name is Nelson Perez and he was my FTO. Nelson taught me a great deal about road work,

Most importantly, Nelson taught me how to save my money for retirement for which I am very grateful to him.
    I took his advise and paid off my house, bought property which I just sold for a great profit, always maxed out my deferred comp and traded very successfully in the stock market. As my retirement quickly becomes a reality, I will be leaving with a better financial outlook and I have never been injured during my tenure primarily because of Nelson's guidance.
    Although Nelson left five years ago, I still wish to thank him once again for his support and I vote him as my best FTO.
    Ok sir that’s awesome. Now how do us young guys that have to purchase 400k 2 bedroom apartments pay off our house and all that lovely shit you listed with 75k a year? It’s easy when you bought a home by the falls in 93 for 120k. Everything has its perspective.

Unregistered
    Dave Wilson. A great cop and a great guy. He’s also retired.

Unregistered
    Ok sir that’s awesome. Now how do us young guys that have to purchase 400k 2 bedroom apartments pay off our house and all that lovely shit you listed with 75k a year? It’s easy when you bought a home by the falls in 93 for 120k. Everything has its perspective.
    Hello-
    Correct, everything is perspective but those who purchased a home 28 years ago (1993) for 120K where also not making 75K a year either. I wish you good luck and be safe.

Unregistered

Spoiled Children of MDPD

Go ahead and turn a great post into something negative you f&cking typical child. In 1993 we were making $22,000 a year. So let's say you're making $75,000 today you should easily be able to buy that house or apartment for $400K. It's called not living above your means. It's called sacrifice + OT and off duty details. You don't get it by getting off work and going straight home to play XBOX or PS4 or 5 or whatever the f@ck series they're at now. So get of your mommy's couch and go 09-59. Or better... Why don't you do just a little bit of traffic to get you some court time. The 4 hour bangs add up quick. Imbecile...

By the way Nelson was an awesome FTO, person, and friend. Knew him from Northside and Midwest.

Unregistered
    You’re such a miserable f*ck.

Unregistered

Nelson Perez!!! What a good guy and cop.

The best FTO I ever had, now Sgt. Javi Pineda. He was great. Taught me a lot And was fair.

Unregistered
    It’s a very easy solution. Resign and get another job. You are obviously living outside your means.

Unregistered
    We made $25k, 25 years ago so yeah, it can be done.

Learn to Save money instead of wasting it on new cars, boats, toys, & most costly of all: divorce.