Radio Numbers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radio Numbers

Unregistered

Radio Numbers

We do not need special radio numbers to know when SWAT is working. If it is daytime, it is SWAT on duty. If it is nighttime, they are not. Easy.

Unregistered
    "Adam Mary Sam Sam David Edward Mary 120 SANTA ROSA SHOTS FIRED!!!!"

"10-9 Unit calling?"

"THIS IS Adam Mary Sam Sam David Edward Mary 120 SANTA ROSA SHOTS FIRED!!!!"

"Im sorry Was that Adam Sam David Mary 130?"

"NO THIS IS Adam Mary Sam Sam David Edward Mary 120!!!!!"

"10-9?"

Unregistered
    "We do not need special radio numbers to know when SWAT is working. If it is daytime, it is SWAT on duty. If it is nighttime, they are not. Easy."

There are plenty of SWAT deputies working nights. 2 LT's, 4 Sgt's 4 patrol deputies and a SWAT K-9, so of the 19 on SWAT 12 work nights and there are two in other specialized units, there are only five working days on patrol . 11 on evenings and one on mids. I know that some like to be critical of specialized units(mainly SWAT), but just remember that all the guys and gals on SWAT will gladly come to your aide if need be. If you have questions feel free to go talk to them. Most of them will go out of their way to help you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "We do not need special radio numbers to know when SWAT is working. If it is daytime, it is SWAT on duty. If it is nighttime, they are not. Easy."

There are plenty of SWAT deputies working nights. 2 LT's, 4 Sgt's 4 patrol deputies and a SWAT K-9, so of the 19 on SWAT 12 work nights and there are two in other specialized units, there are only five working days on patrol . 11 on evenings and one on mids. I know that some like to be critical of specialized units(mainly SWAT), but just remember that all the guys and gals on SWAT will gladly come to your aide if need be. If you have questions feel free to go talk to them. Most of them will go out of their way to help you.
    Actually it's 10 on evenings, 1 on mid nights and 6 on days.

Unregistered

I’m better than you

I receive more training than all other areas of the agency. If I work day shift to help society feel better, you should feel confident that everyone will be safe. Deputy Ramirez is the best deputy we have at the agency and he should patrol every school in the county five days a week. He’s bilingual and is the sexiest Deputy at the agency.

Unregistered

Agreed

Deputy Ramirez is the most qualified and the best looking.

Unregistered

Crazy

You are talking loco. He is not the most qualified but he is the best looking.

Unregistered
    I wish everyone would stop getting worked up over everything. This agency is going in the right direction as long as we have Deputy Ramirez.

Unregistered

No!!!!!!

If you are reading this than you have no life and don’t contribute to the agency. Look in the mirror and forget the outside noise.Do the best that you can do and move forward. You may be at Deputy Ramirez level one day but I doubt it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wish everyone would stop getting worked up over everything. This agency is going in the right direction as long as we have Deputy Ramirez.
    Si Senor homo el loco taco eh buto van decko. Homo porque si hombre. El pooto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast