Chief Butch from Creek

Unregistered

Chief Butch from Creek

Has anyone heard that Chief "Butch" from Coconut Creek is trying interject himself in the Parkland shooting at the Governor's level to further his political aspirations. Sheriff- don't ever stand with your back to this guy! #AssClown

Unregistered
    Obviously this was posted by one of the few Israel supporters remaining.

Speaking of Coconut Creek, three years ago they had an in custody death after the use of a taser. Their chief at the time resigned as a result of that incident. I've scoured the internet but I can't find him saying anything about candy and nuts. On the contrary, HE TOOK RESPONSIBILITY AND QUIT LIKE A MAN.

Contrast what happened there with the Parkland incident.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously this was posted by one of the few Israel supporters remaining.

Speaking of Coconut Creek, three years ago they had an in custody death after the use of a taser. Their chief at the time resigned as a result of that incident. I've scoured the internet but I can't find him saying anything about candy and nuts. On the contrary, HE TOOK RESPONSIBILITY AND QUIT LIKE A MAN.

Contrast what happened there with the Parkland incident.
    If y e policy that he had in place did not address anything regarding that incident, I understand why, nut our policy is on point for that and mass shootings. I hope that's untrue anyways, because creek officers are 10-8, unlike Liersprings.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If y e policy that he had in place did not address anything regarding that incident, I understand why, nut our policy is on point for that and mass shootings. I hope that's untrue anyways, because creek officers are 10-8, unlike Liersprings.
    Thanks for the input, Scott. Keep up the amazing job, we're all pulling for you.

Unregistered

Sheriff Butch

Did Chief Butch ask Gov Scott to take over the Sheriff position once Israel gets dumped?