Armed "Volunters" The Whidden Free Militia - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to arm select school employees / volunteers but it's not a knee-jerk reaction to the Parkland shooting? Does Steve have any idea how stupid that sounds? Of course it's a knee-jerk reaction, otherwise why do it now, why not in the first or second term?

Also, does he really believe that the "super top secret squirrel" identities of his "special school deputies" will remain such?Sure, this premise works well with the Sky Marshall program as nobody knows who the person sitting next to them on the plane is. Totally different ballgame in schools, kids are curious by nature, kids talk constantly about their teachers, coaches and school staff and oh look, Mr. Smith suddenly doesn't tuck in his shirt anymore and Mr. Jones never puts his feet up on the desk like he used to? Will every deputy and every cop in Hendry county know the identities of these clandestine operatives? If not, might they be mistaken as a threat / potential shooter? And no, cops NEVER spread rumors or talk shop.

"Yep, Sheriff, I want to be one of your secret cool ass undercover school militia members, after all, I hunt hogs year round and deer up in the woods during season and that's gotta qualify me to add another gun to my collection?"

A 30-year deputy allegedly froze in Parkland, how will an untrained, part-time, wanna-be act if the shots start ringing out? Hogs and deer don't shoot back.

This is as knee-jerk (and under-thought) as it gets, the fact that you did a press release video says so.

Well said.

That and add every beauty salon, bar, and barbershop etc will have women and such bragging how their boyfriends, husband got chosen to carry a gun and be a vigilante and not the other womans husband etc etc. It will be spread faster than SHEMs internal conversations that she thinks are secret. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unregistered

jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said.

That and add every beauty salon, bar, and barbershop etc will have women and such bragging how their boyfriends, husband got chosen to carry a gun and be a vigilante and not the other womans husband etc etc. It will be spread faster than SHEMs internal conversations that she thinks are secret. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    sounds like you know you would not be selected for the Sheriff Special Forces Unit or whatever he is going to call it. At least he has an idea, what are your ideas? How many Sheriff terms did you have? None. He has three.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12