MC Hammer "Can't Touch (Steve)"

Unregistered

MC Hammer "Can't Touch (Steve)"

The new song of the administration. Whidden 2020! I've never wanted time to move so fast. He is not a third term Sheriff, he is approaching a dynasty!

I would dehydrate if I were able to spit in the face of every back stabbing traitor, turncoat and snitch.

"Can't touch him..... can't touch him (oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh).... can't touch him (oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh).."

Unregistered
    You seem to "touch" him...my god what a suck up F boy.

Unregistered

is that really the best you got, you jobless loser

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You seem to "touch" him...my god what a suck up F boy.
    oh my, the sexual innuendos and slurs again. You picked a losing side while living the loser lifestyle. go look in the mirror.

should have know some raoch like you would come out to make the predictable slurs. ok, its out of your system. feel better? because thats the only hope you have. what did you do today? (after waking up after 10 with the predictable beer hangover). tonight after a busy day of nothing whe you open that can or bottle, go look in the mirror and say "here's to you" take out your pictures and maybe the old uniform and reminice, remind yourself of your "great days" because they only exist in your embellished version of your "career". lol lo-ser..

Unregistered
    oh my, the sexual innuendos and slurs again. You picked a losing side while living the loser lifestyle. go look in the mirror.

should have know some raoch like you would come out to make the predictable slurs. ok, its out of your system. feel better? because thats the only hope you have. what did you do today? (after waking up after 10 with the predictable beer hangover). tonight after a busy day of nothing whe you open that can or bottle, go look in the mirror and say "here's to you" take out your pictures and maybe the old uniform and reminice, remind yourself of your "great days" because they only exist in your embellished version of your "career". lol lo-ser..
    Far from it. A Roach ( not roach) is dark brown...I am not. I am sure the reports you write are just as awesome as well. Take care, be safe , and continue to place your lips on that sphincter. Enjoy the cricket noises and his jolly racists jokes.

Unregistered
    Far from it. A Roach ( not roach) is dark brown...I am not. I am sure the reports you write are just as awesome as well. Take care, be safe , and continue to place your lips on that sphincter. Enjoy the cricket noises and his jolly racists jokes.
    I couldn't even correct your spelling with out auto correct. Roach not roach.

Unregistered
    Does skin color matter to you? Apparently it does to you. Your FIRST comback was "I am not brown". Racist.

The second is mocking a disability. What's next rape jokes? Hand your badge in.

See folks, racism is alive and festering in the overthrow movement against the Sheriff. All the more proof of the intolerance and bigoted mentalities the Sheriff has to fight daily to make positive changes in the department.