0%+0%+0%+IRP+2 New Suburbans=NEW PBA - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can buy legal coverage elsewhere, then drop your dues. Save money and still be covered. Let Stahl and Jenkins buy their own cars, or heaven forbid they drive an unmarked county vehicle.
    They r entitled to A county car and we wouldn’t have to be paying for their new cars and gas like we are doing nothing now. Where that cost cutting measures Stahl dream team. How much are all of u all getting paid? What is your stipend at now? We pay for it and u promised transparacy so how much??????

Unregistered
    Stedman has already made progress. JP welcomes the idea of someone that is not bullheaded having adult conversation with him. The contract negotiations and many other important issues have a ready been discussed in and professional manner. That was not the case prior while John RIVERA was there. JP may not be the best director or at expressing his feelings but he is comfortable talking to Stedman.

Unregistered
    May have not been the Best move to buy Trucks. How’s I feel good about the relationship that JP & Steadman are about to foster. Better then the Tyrant that was there who when you attempted to speak you cannot get a word in

Unregistered
    May have not been the Best move to buy Trucks. How’s I feel good about the relationship that JP & Steadman are about to foster. Better then the Tyrant that was there who when you attempted to speak you cannot get a word in
    This is so old already. All we do is bash the opposing side. When are we going to work together?

Unregistered
    En ingles por favor.

Angle souple

Unregistered

Show me the money

I want a raise and i want it now. Retro included. Otherwise don’t waste your time bringing me anything to approve.

Unregistered
    You are 100% correct and we should all be on the same page. It’s ALL about the money this contract. Everything else is secondary.

Unregistered
    This will screw every officer over! These people have no idea what real police work is about!!!

Unregistered
    This will screw every officer over! These people have no idea what real police work is about!!!
    Too bad we cant get paid by the real police work one does, treat her than what one talks about

Unregistered
    Too bad we cant get paid by the real police work one does, treat her than what one talks about
    Put Ish in charge of negotiations. At least he’ll fight the department. Remember when the department said he couldn’t sport a beard. Guess who has a beard. He put them in their place

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast