0%+0%+0%+IRP+2 New Suburbans=NEW PBA
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

0%+0%+0%+IRP+2 New Suburbans=NEW PBA

Heard we were offered 0%+0%+0% for the next 3 years for PBA Contract. PBA said no IRP, their new buddy Mayor Carlos had their back & was vetoing it. They just forgot to mention in their PBA e-mail their buddy Mayor Carlos wrote in his veto that he will SUPPORT IRP if they modify a few things, which the BOC did & the IRP is here & coming in April! Then we bought 2 brand new suburbans within a few days of office? Keep taking a ton of pictures with Mayor Carlos & everyone else, and letting your members rot away! Same $hit on different day! We are ALL screwed! NO MONEY, NO CONTRACT, IRP, NO SUPPORT & a TON OF ROD’s happening all over Department! Thanks for helping the troops! SMH

Unregistered
    U got 2 b f-ing kidding me????

Unregistered
    Someone pleeeeeeese tell me this post is fake news?

Unregistered
    It’s for real papo! The PBA esta comiendo mierda.

Unregistered
    I voted for you Steadman & David. You guys better not have lied to me & all of us down here. We believed! Today is a sad day if true.

Unregistered
    We voted for them to. They lied to everyone. Lower our dues and be honest about something.

Unregistered
    This IRP thing can’t be real. They put out an Info e-mail that said they defeated the IRP? Who is lying here?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This IRP thing can’t be real. They put out an Info e-mail that said they defeated the IRP? Who is lying here?
    JP, speak to your boys Steadman & Greenwell. Let them know they ain’t in Kansas no more! This is #305 Baby! Where peeps play u & lie to u in yo face!

Unregistered
    On a happier note, Shiver has a new car, expense acoount, and a $300,000 a year job he doesn’t have to show up for.

Unregistered
    Shiver doesn’t make 300k...or 200k yes the county offered that 0,0,0 but we did not accept it. They offered the same thing to all the unions...the IRP has always been in play they just haven’t received any funds since 2008-09 due to the county budget issues. Get your facts straight this is a long process, at least we are talking unlike before...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast