promotions? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: promotions?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo, I'm coming in as a military veteran and masters degree. I will get promoted after a hear so stfu. Cafecito and pastelitos at versailles does not count as experience.

Masters degree?? Ok, what's: I WILL GET PROMOTED AFTER A (HEAR)????????? Yes, leadersh!t at it's best.. We have a lot of military here, so it's nothing special. Damn, all I got is a G.E.D. and military. Do you think I have a shot

Unregistered
    9 position will be filled in April they’re going to line supervision next week

Unregistered
    38 + 09 = 47

Unregistered
    Not true fake news. No movement till January

Unregistered
    Anyway I can get promoted from street cop to Captain?

Unregistered
    oh yes there is... call me

Unregistered
    yes 40 more thats it

Unregistered
    City will promote 70 Sergeants off this list if they get the federal grant. 55 sergeants if they don't. You heard it here first.

Unregistered
    who is 70?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    City will promote 70 Sergeants off this list if they get the federal grant. 55 sergeants if they don't. You heard it here first.
    Sorry but the grant doesn’t kick in till next year. It’s a long process. First it has to be approved by the Feds. Then once it gets to the city it has to be reviewed by the legal department and approved by the city commission. That by itself takes 4-7 month. Then it comes to the police Dept, personal and Background. They have to determine how many people will they hire. Your approximately looking at promotions from the next promotional list if any . Remember they got to leave room for Natalie Martinez to get promoted on the next list.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast