promotions? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: promotions?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    City will promote 70 Sergeants off this list if they get the federal grant. 55 sergeants if they don't. You heard it here first.
    Sorry dude but the grant doesn’t kick in till next year. It’s a long process. First it has to be approved by the Feds. Then once it gets to the city it has to be reviewed by the legal department and approved by the city commission. That by itself takes 4-7 month. Then it comes to the police Dept, personal and Background. They have to determine how many people will they hire. Your approximately looking at promotions from the next promotional list if any . Remember they got to leave room for Natalie Martinez to get promoted on the next list.

Maybe you get lucky and a lot of cops will get 07 for juicing

Unregistered
    Sorry dude but the grant doesn’t kick in till next year. It’s a long process. First it has to be approved by the Feds. Then once it gets to the city it has to be reviewed by the legal department and approved by the city commission. That by itself takes 4-7 month. Then it comes to the police Dept, personal and Background. They have to determine how many people will they hire. Your approximately looking at promotions from the next promotional list if any . Remember they got to leave room for Natalie Martinez to get promoted on the next list.

Maybe you get lucky and a lot of cops will get 07 for juicing
    Awesome more openings!!! For all my non juicer applicants keep it clean.

Unregistered
    April I believe

Unregistered
    We need to promote. Our husbands are supervisors and overworked on patrol. At times he's the only supervisor on one channel. This is unacceptable. He's exposing himself and exposing the unsupervised officers outhere. Not fair to them nor the community. Its rediculous how they are holding off on promotions while violating DOJ AND DEPT rules.

Unregistered
    Her commend most be from 2013. Every crew has a Sgt now. You must be one of those that couldn't score high enough and wants to get promoted with a 67 on the test. Better luck next time : p

Unregistered
    We need to promote. Our husbands are supervisors and overworked on patrol. At times he's the only supervisor on one channel. This is unacceptable. He's exposing himself and exposing the unsupervised officers outhere. Not fair to them nor the community. Its rediculous how they are holding off on promotions while violating DOJ AND DEPT rules.
    Maybe he's not telling you the truth with the overtime he supposedly working

Unregistered
    Maybe he's not telling you the truth with the overtime he supposedly working
    Exactly. Sounds like your husband is busy with another woman. It happens. I know a few who lie to their significant other to go running with their lover to the motel or hotel! I used to see this Hialeah cop park his patrol car in front of Target store, change, and leave with his 33. It happens trust me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234