Fast and Furious Trooper - Page 9
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So every state with a highway patrol aren't police officers?
    FHP = cashiers. FHP black and Tan = cash register.

We don't have a state income tax, so we have cashiers driving around in cars collecting as much money as possible to fund the court houses and Rick Scott's next campaign for Capitol Hill.

Unregistered
    10-4. And to think I got the info from leoaffairs of all places. Night and day though? Here's my response to that: https://youtu.be/LYVcwV12c4I

I spend some of my time off posting. I don't post much at all. Or do it? Who cares, in the end.
    Go pollute someone else's blog with your garbage. You're a troll with a sickening sense of right and wrong. Thank GOD you can never have kids though. Get yourself a hobby. Start drinking, or stop drinking, maybe go see the Youtube videos your wife makes at the Super 8. Take your self-esteem problems somewhere else, hopefully to a counselor or a shaman. We can't fix your problems here, and we don't want to. All that hate you have bottled up from bad toilet-training, your Dad putting Marlboros out in the back of your head or whatever it is has to be worked out elsewhere. Go make yourself a tinfoil hat you sociopath.

Unregistered
    The same actual law enforcement which let 17 people die in Parkland because the deputies didn't want to confront the shooter. Sure, "actual law enforcement".
    Where was FHP?!? Oh yeah, not there. Go do another crash report.

Unregistered
    Where was FHP?!? Oh yeah, not there. Go do another crash report.
    I must've hit a nerve when I was telling the truth. Calm down, boy.

Unregistered
    Go pollute someone else's blog with your garbage. You're a troll with a sickening sense of right and wrong. Thank GOD you can never have kids though. Get yourself a hobby. Start drinking, or stop drinking, maybe go see the Youtube videos your wife makes at the Super 8. Take your self-esteem problems somewhere else, hopefully to a counselor or a shaman. We can't fix your problems here, and we don't want to. All that hate you have bottled up from bad toilet-training, your Dad putting Marlboros out in the back of your head or whatever it is has to be worked out elsewhere. Go make yourself a tinfoil hat you sociopath.
    I have hobbies. I've been to therapy because I'm not such a pu$$y that I'm afraid to ask for help. But saving lives is more important than anything. Also, tinfoil hats make it so aliens can't hear my thoughts OMG why is everyone making fun of me.

Unregistered
    First initial D, last name Gaines

Unregistered
    First initial D, last name Gaines
    But everyone's saying that guy was on probation. D G wasn't on probation? And he's deff not new

Unregistered
    So every state with a highway patrol aren't police officers?

That's correct. Try not to hurt yourself here. If you work for a state patrol, highway patrol or state police... you are a state pooper, I mean trooper. If you work for a sheriffs office or department you are a deputy sheriff, or a sheriffs deputy, depending on the agency. Now, if you work for a Police Department then you are a Police Officer.

See? So deputies and troopers are not Police Officers.

Unregistered
    This is the same guy that constantly gets on the radio looking for s12 that are speeding. What an irony, two face pos.

Unregistered
    This is the same guy that constantly gets on the radio looking for s12 that are speeding. What an irony, two face pos.
    Maybe not.... Is he trying to catch them to issue a cite, or to challenge them to a race?

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast