Fast and Furious Trooper - Page 13
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true he is trying to blame another Trooper? He told someone that it was him at first, but he doesn't feel it was him anymore.
    Couldn't they just sick Donna Watts on him?

Unregistered

Lmao

You told on your self dum a$$ plant the seed and flush the toilet and see where it comes out !
    Idiot.

Unregistered
    What ever happened to this guy? Is he still trying to qualify for the Daytona 500?

WE STILL HAVE A STREET RACER WITHIN. OUR RANKS?

Unregistered
    He's about to get fired

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's about to get fired
    Awesome who said that ? He is about to get the axe

Unregistered

Fired!!!!

He gone now!!! His little dispatcher girlfriend Tyler threw a hissy fit in the comm center.

Unregistered

Surreeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    Actually, I didn’t write that, but since you are gonna put me on blast, no I have preformed that on him, ever, nor do I feel the need to hide my identity. Am I friends with him, yes. Do I care for him, yes. Is there any proof that I have ever had relations with him, X54. People can talk a big game, and stay in the shadows, I’m an adult and I am not going to hide. I have never been x30 in regards to him, and to be quite honest, yes I am upset. He is a highly intelligent man, who not only served this country as a Master Sgt for several tours, he is fluent in multiple languages and has a family. Yes I am working, yes I am upset, however I, Christine Tyler, have only lost a work colleague, nothing else. I will always be his friend, and friends with his friends.
    Nobody liked him and NOBODY liked you, Christine, you are a lying butch!

The Guy Who Got Him Fired
    Actually, I didn’t write that, but since you are gonna put me on blast, no I have preformed that on him, ever, nor do I feel the need to hide my identity. Am I friends with him, yes. Do I care for him, yes. Is there any proof that I have ever had relations with him, X54. People can talk a big game, and stay in the shadows, I’m an adult and I am not going to hide. I have never been x30 in regards to him, and to be quite honest, yes I am upset. He is a highly intelligent man, who not only served this country as a Master Sgt for several tours, he is fluent in multiple languages and has a family. Yes I am working, yes I am upset, however I, Christine Tyler, have only lost a work colleague, nothing else. I will always be his friend, and friends with his friends.
    I am the person responsible for this individual being punished. I don't come on here as much now, since I finally got what I wanted regarding another trooper incident. Someone posted that video on here, which I quickly downloaded incase it was deleted. I screenshotted all info, and sent to as many media outlets as I could find. I would (will) do it again if I have the chance. You see, FHP Troopers treat people like trash. Not all of them. But enough for Florida to hate them. To rub enough people the wrong way that they have a terrible reputation. And no, not because of a ticket or two. That argument is only used by troopers as a false argument to absolve themselves of any behavior. It's because of pointless attitude, intimidation and escalation. Because deep down they truly are just cowards. So you can thank the actions of other troopers for that individual getting fired. I don't know him, don't care about him and would keep driving if I saw him turn into road spaghetti on the interstate.

You truly seem to be an honorable person. You're better than FHP. These people are trash. My records indicate you were hired 15 months ago. I do not know anything about your certifications, but by now you must have your 911PST right? Start applying to other places! The only thing that comes along with FHP is pain and misery. And then they shovel that onto the citizens of Florida. And I respect you keeping your integrity in a sea of last-stop losers.

Christine
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guy Who Got Him Fired View Post
    I am the person responsible for this individual being punished. I don't come on here as much now, since I finally got what I wanted regarding another trooper incident. Someone posted that video on here, which I quickly downloaded incase it was deleted. I screenshotted all info, and sent to as many media outlets as I could find. I would (will) do it again if I have the chance. You see, FHP Troopers treat people like trash. Not all of them. But enough for Florida to hate them. To rub enough people the wrong way that they have a terrible reputation. And no, not because of a ticket or two. That argument is only used by troopers as a false argument to absolve themselves of any behavior. It's because of pointless attitude, intimidation and escalation. Because deep down they truly are just cowards. So you can thank the actions of other troopers for that individual getting fired. I don't know him, don't care about him and would keep driving if I saw him turn into road spaghetti on the interstate.

You truly seem to be an honorable person. You're better than FHP. These people are trash. My records indicate you were hired 15 months ago. I do not know anything about your certifications, but by now you must have your 911PST right? Start applying to other places! The only thing that comes along with FHP is pain and misery. And then they shovel that onto the citizens of Florida. And I respect you keeping your integrity in a sea of last-stop losers.
    Yes, I am 911 PST certified. Truth be told, I am not a “fan” of law enforcement officers, never have been. I have always had an aversion to people in uniform, with that being said, there are a few good ones out there as you had previously stated. Even some of the people who were against him, although I do not share their opinions/methods/actions, I still have respect for certain aspects of those individuals. Although it is cliche, I really do enjoy assisting and helping others, it’s always been my nature. I truly enjoy work, even the people posting earlier on here slandering and insulting me, though they are acting as children, regardless I wouldn’t stand by and allow “them” to be harmed or worse. I appreciate most of your post, again, I may not agree, much as you most likely disagree with many of my thoughts and or convictions. I must admit, I do find it slightly disheartening that you would allow someone to perish in reference of previous experiences. I suppose that’s why we(dispatchers and first responders) are here, to counter the ones with blinders on, yin and yang as it were. I appreciate your past experiences, please believe me when I say I most definitely have my own reasons as well and can relate more than you could ever imagine. With that being said, regardless of others opinions, he truly is a good man, with good intentions. He’s protective, brilliant and above all, caring. There are some troopers that are his friends, whom I have pleaded with not to have an opinion on this subject, for fear of retribution. I am only a dispatcher, I am not a sworn officer, my credentials are far less superior, in addition I have less responsibility, therefore not nearly as important with regards to the industry. Honestly, just for posting with my name, I am slightly apprehensive as to my “future” with FHP, however I am also fully aware that everything I have stated is honest and fair. I will always have my convictions, without that, ones foundation begins to crumble, and I truly believe that would be the beginning of my downfall. I will always defend the underdog, I am THE underdog, I appreciate the many obstacles and tribulations of the bullied and unpopular ones.

Unregistered
    I guess he ate your brains, master sergeant? Lmao. The guy is a scam artist, you better take a look at his dd214, and as far as being honorable, he is the lowest piece of scum that ever worked here. Karma always comes for you. FHP is a better agency today cause he is not here. Pos

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast