Fast and Furious Trooper - Page 12
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should not throw rocks in a glass house BUD! it might come back and bite you.

FS 322.142(4)
    Huh? Get off the pipe. You sure sound like a rookie.

Unregistered
    Investigation on-going. Name coming soon, he keeps blaming stuff on others so watch your back.

Unregistered

Re:

Gezzz. Everyone knows it’s Michael Lipari 1641.

Dirtbag

Dirt Bag

How many times are you going to use the excuse your wife left you ol Mikey? You are a piece of work!

Unregistered
    Poor guy is begging for a friend, but everyone has him figured out. Farris let that cat out of the bag long ago.

Unregistered
    I think he did all that to himself from the start. Just found out he got kicked out of his old alley squad because no one would work with him. That old men is a liar and a bi!tch, everytime he talks to me, is to say something about someone else and try to get others in trouble. I guess he doesn't realize I try to avoid him, but yeah, he either needs a friend or wants to know what everyone is doing.

POS

Unregistered
    This should have been an open and shut case, it is very clear what happened but once again FHP looks for a way to sweep it under the rug. Nothing ever changes with FHP.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This should have been an open and shut case, it is very clear what happened but once again FHP looks for a way to sweep it under the rug. Nothing ever changes with FHP.
    I'll be getting that complaint intake form and feeding it to the media, just like I did with the video. They were on it within 6 hours. I can't wait to have this criminal have nothing done to him. It's a win win!

Unregistered
    Is it true he is trying to blame another Trooper? He told someone that it was him at first, but he doesn't feel it was him anymore.

Unregistered
    I heard he is trying to blame Karina

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast