Fast and Furious Trooper - Page 11
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered

RE

His intials are M. L.

Unregistered

You all are bully’s

Bullying may thus be defined as the activity of repeated, aggressive behavior intended to hurt another individual, physically, mentally or emotionally.
    You all on here are supposed to protect ? You all want to throw stones in a glass house! You all are the reason we have the society we do now.
    Hide behind a internet post SMH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bullying may thus be defined as the activity of repeated, aggressive behavior intended to hurt another individual, physically, mentally or emotionally.
    You all on here are supposed to protect ? You all want to throw stones in a glass house! You all are the reason we have the society we do now.
    Hide behind a internet post SMH
    I guess You don't know the guy, he is the biggest bully there is. He likes to get everyone in trouble and likes to bully females. Just ask one of his female Ftos. You can also define bullying by starting rumors, he definitely fits that category. He will get what he deserves. I have never seen a person hated so much in such a short amount of time.

Unregistered
    Fire that rookie pos. Rumor starter

Unregistered
    Fire that rookie pos. Rumor starter
    Broward / The Ally needs bodies. They will not fire him.

Unregistered

Lol

whats the matter? All the troopers you slept with that are now sergeants and captains couldn’t get you the job you wanted? How do you talk so much crap. Your little clicks that you form. He was right you are a cancer in the troop.

R2LOL

Lol

It's known he had issues with his FTO's! It's my understanding they worked it out. You all get on this POS website and love to bash people.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by R2LOL View Post
    It's known he had issues with his FTO's! It's my understanding they worked it out. You all get on this POS website and love to bash people.
    They did, they kicked him to other ftos until they all finally just put him through, to get him away. Everyone knows he spends day and night on this website, the guy acts like the best person in your face, then behind you he will stab you. I knew him in the military, he got kicked around from unit to unit, he was a snitch. Just imagine why he never made it past E-7. Hated then and hated now. If FHP would have done an in depth background on him, they would have never hire him.

They hated him also when he was with Dpt of Agriculture. Pos pos pos

He likes to see people in trouble, so guess what, no pitty here. You commit a crime by illegally street racing, now pay the price.

Unregistered
    They did, they kicked him to other ftos until they all finally just put him through, to get him away. Everyone knows he spends day and night on this website, the guy acts like the best person in your face, then behind you he will stab you. I knew him in the military, he got kicked around from unit to unit, he was a snitch. Just imagine why he never made it past E-7. Hated then and hated now. If FHP would have done an in depth background on him, they would have never hire him.

He likes to see people in trouble, so guess what, no pitty here. You commit a crime by illegally street racing, now pay the price.
    What is his full initials, do you know?

Unregistered

Throw rocks in a glass house

You should not throw rocks in a glass house BUD! it might come back and bite you.

FS 322.142(4)

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast