Fast and Furious Trooper - Page 20
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Unregistered
    Is there a link with his DD214?

Unregistered
    I saw it too, on nbc-2. Sounds like a little high school girl “everyone’s talking about me”. “People are spreading rumors”. “No on likes me.” Wow. Just wow.

Unregistered
    Anyone know if Michael Lipari is getting hired as a LEO anywhere else? I know he had a few applications out there before he got shit canned for being a scum bag. We should call anyone willing to hire him and clue then in....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know if Michael Lipari is getting hired as a LEO anywhere else? I know he had a few applications out there before he got shit canned for being a scum bag. We should call anyone willing to hire him and clue then in....
    Collier and Lee has been taken care of. He can go with his sweetheart dispatcher CT and sell hot dogs.

Unregistered
    Collier and Lee has been taken care of. He can go with his sweetheart dispatcher CT and sell hot dogs.
    Tyler got fired too? For what?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2917494]Just run his name through DAVID like you all did already! Lmao[/QUOTE

I only use DAVID for slims that I wanna hook up with.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2918647]
    Just run his name through DAVID like you all did already! Lmao[/QUOTE

I only use DAVID for slims that I wanna hook up with.
    Lol. The secret is to check who ran your name/plate through DAVID and NCIC/FCIC respectively. That was how I was able to find out a skinny beanpole pig looked me up when he wasn't supposed to! Now he's measuring tire tread on semi-trucks in Santa Rosa County. What a coward!

Unregistered
    Grider has more integrity in his pinky then the you! He wouldn't do that to another troopers family member! You my friend are sick and demented!
    Ask Grider why he left Bradenton, see if you still feel that way towards him!

Unregistered
    Vonsmelly you are just pissed she finally dumped your stupid cheap ass. Wash and iron that uniform sometime will ya
    Curious who Vonsmelly might be, wouldn't by chance be Vonsoosten now would it?

Unregistered
    The pervert Johnson was forced to retire years ago, he is no longer with us. He was given an ultimatum, retire or be fired for the prostitute scandal.
    Way to spread lies, Johnson put in his full 25 years and retired just like any other trooper that puts in their required time to reach retirement. There was no scandal as you falsely claim. What is strange is all the problems in the district that you blame Johnson for are still going on. Kind of blows your Johnson was the problem excuse out of the water.

What is strange is after two recent deaths most of the BS from the Ft. Myers Troop F district has just about completely gone away.

What is really funny is how all you Johnson haters thought you had him and were going to get him fired when you got FHP to confiscate his state issued lap top and they did a full forensic audit on it only to find nothing on it. FHP failed to find any wrong doing, FDLE who also did a full forensic audit on the lap top failed to find any wrong doing as well. You were so sure you had him but the audit made fools out of everyone that pushed to get the lap top confiscated.

In the end the lap top was retuned to Johnson and was used right up to his retirement.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast