Fast and Furious Trooper - Page 10
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Officer Safety

Any update? This is a safety issue.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go pollute someone else's blog with your garbage. You're a troll with a sickening sense of right and wrong. Thank GOD you can never have kids though. Get yourself a hobby. Start drinking, or stop drinking, maybe go see the Youtube videos your wife makes at the Super 8. Take your self-esteem problems somewhere else, hopefully to a counselor or a shaman. We can't fix your problems here, and we don't want to. All that hate you have bottled up from bad toilet-training, your Dad putting Marlboros out in the back of your head or whatever it is has to be worked out elsewhere. Go make yourself a tinfoil hat you sociopath.
    quite a vivid and detailed list of "ideas" - is that autobiographical?

Unregistered
    Any update? This is a safety issue.
    He is looking for a twin turbo for his Charger. Just asked his supervisor if he would approve some after market exhaust also to keep up with the Lambo next time. FHP will make him the pace car at the Daytona 500 also.

If he keeps his job, I'm racing every Mustang I see from now on.

Unregistered
    Since this video is more than a year old, the trooper is already moved on to a police dept or sheriff's office and making 3 times their pay with FHP. Case closed

Unregistered
    The Trooper is a crap face who is worthless and likes to start trouble. Just ask his ftos, he will be held accountable as far as I'm concerned. Unemployment here he goes. Should have gotten fired the first day, embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Bump to the top. This is still concerning to many of us. Does he still work here or not..... Bump to top.

Unregistered
    That crap bag is still here. Once the investigation is over, his name will be released based on transparency I suppose.

Unregistered
    I feel like they're just holding out so that the video is deleted and unable to be requested through public records. I think the black caucus of Florida Congress might sponsor a bill I've considered writing up. The number of days that FHP is required to hold all video is increased from 90 (by policy) to 120 (by law). That would allow for enough time to request video related to an investigation after the investigation is closed out, which we all know is a statutory maximum of 90 days.

Unregistered
    What are the initials of the Trooper involved

Unregistered
    What are the initials of the Trooper involved
    Be patient my friend, let the process work itself. The name is coming soon.....

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast