+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Bump to the top. This is still concerning to many of us. Does he still work here or not..... Bump to top.

Unregistered
    That crap bag is still here. Once the investigation is over, his name will be released based on transparency I suppose.

Unregistered
    I feel like they're just holding out so that the video is deleted and unable to be requested through public records. I think the black caucus of Florida Congress might sponsor a bill I've considered writing up. The number of days that FHP is required to hold all video is increased from 90 (by policy) to 120 (by law). That would allow for enough time to request video related to an investigation after the investigation is closed out, which we all know is a statutory maximum of 90 days.

Unregistered
    What are the initials of the Trooper involved

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are the initials of the Trooper involved
    Be patient my friend, let the process work itself. The name is coming soon.....

Unregistered

RE

His intials are M. L.

Unregistered

You all are bully’s

Bullying may thus be defined as the activity of repeated, aggressive behavior intended to hurt another individual, physically, mentally or emotionally.
    You all on here are supposed to protect ? You all want to throw stones in a glass house! You all are the reason we have the society we do now.
    Hide behind a internet post SMH

Unregistered
    Bullying may thus be defined as the activity of repeated, aggressive behavior intended to hurt another individual, physically, mentally or emotionally.
    You all on here are supposed to protect ? You all want to throw stones in a glass house! You all are the reason we have the society we do now.
    Hide behind a internet post SMH
    I guess You don't know the guy, he is the biggest bully there is. He likes to get everyone in trouble and likes to bully females. Just ask one of his female Ftos. You can also define bullying by starting rumors, he definitely fits that category. He will get what he deserves. I have never seen a person hated so much in such a short amount of time.

Unregistered
    Fire that rookie pos. Rumor starter

Unregistered
    Fire that rookie pos. Rumor starter
    Broward / The Ally needs bodies. They will not fire him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast