+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 203
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Fast and Furious Trooper

    Lifeon4 Instagram, look for the video.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfqn5TVgqLE/

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Embarrassing. This guy needs to be fired on the spot. Someone send this to the S.A.O for a misdemeanor warrant for street racing.

    Who the heck is this guy?

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Thank you for the info. Saved the video. Any idea where this is at?

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Embarrassing. This guy needs to be fired on the spot. Someone send this to the S.A.O for a misdemeanor warrant for street racing.

    Who the heck is this guy?
    Hahahaha... it’s not that serious bro..

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahahaha... it’s not that serious bro..
    I know, and DUI are not that serious either, we just give them a ride home. Our job is to prevent this stuff, and we are out here doing it? What happens if the Lamborghini loses control and crashes into someone else? The other guy flew past him and he didn't even care.

    I'm sorry, but no place in this patrol for that stupidity.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Sent to CNN. LMFAO. Losers.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Trooper was on Alligator Ally and it should not be hard to track it down, he was likely hired off duty to escort the cars.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trooper was on Alligator Ally and it should not be hard to track it down, he was likely hired off duty to escort the cars.
    Yup. My info says that the individual is near Miami. I've submitted the videos to various news organizations, and saved a copy incase they're taken down. I really would like to get the incar video. They record at all times, right? It happened yesterday so it should still be there.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know, and DUI are not that serious either, we just give them a ride home. Our job is to prevent this stuff, and we are out here doing it? What happens if the Lamborghini loses control and crashes into someone else? The other guy flew past him and he didn't even care.

    I'm sorry, but no place in this patrol for that stupidity.
    Relax Francis!!!!!! Your whats wrong with Law Enforcment today you have no common sense and cant think for yourself.. First off no SAO is going to ever file charges on this you cant see the driver.. And two its an empty road and a clear day and they had a little fun soo what???

    And no DUI is not that serious of a crime its an FING Misdemeanor.. I know you got put in your locker in high school but come on man let the past go.. You make a whopping 38k a year now and finally moved out of your moms garage!!

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Thank you for the tip. I've sent it to all major news organizations. This is going to be more newsworthy since Broward County is close to where this took place, and it is once again a Florida Law Enforcement department showing incompetence.

    There should still be video, even though there wasn't any lights activated right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •