Systemic Racism?

Unregistered

Systemic Racism?

So the President and Vice President say that America has a history of systemic racism. At first, I thought that their statements were not only inflammatory but also ridiculous. But then I remembered the following examples of exactly what they were talking about:

1. Early 1980’s when affirmative action was in full effect (only hiring blacks and Latinos in government jobs such as cops and firefighters).
    2. All agencies (especially BSO) bypassing whites to promote blacks who are at the bottom of the lists.
    3. The sheriff naming an undersheriff ( a black woman) that is completely unqualified to even work in the cafeteria but walks around spouting off like Maxine Waters
    4. The fact that the sheriff ( a black man) is still employed despite having murdered, lied on his application, FBI background check, etc.

So in essence, Jim Crow Joe and Kamala the “woman of color” are right after all, whites have been victims of systemic racism.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the President and Vice President say that America has a history of systemic racism. At first, I thought that their statements were not only inflammatory but also ridiculous. But then I remembered the following examples of exactly what they were talking about:

1. Early 1980’s when affirmative action was in full effect (only hiring blacks and Latinos in government jobs such as cops and firefighters).
    2. All agencies (especially BSO) bypassing whites to promote blacks who are at the bottom of the lists.
    3. The sheriff naming an undersheriff ( a black woman) that is completely unqualified to even work in the cafeteria but walks around spouting off like Maxine Waters
    4. The fact that the sheriff ( a black man) is still employed despite having murdered, lied on his application, FBI background check, etc.

So in essence, Jim Crow Joe and Kamala the “woman of color” are right after all, whites have been victims of systemic racism.
    Great point, I agree!!!!

Unregistered
    systemic stupidity