So proud of Captain Jordan

Unregistered

So proud of Captain Jordan

We, the residents of the city of Parkland wants to thank you for protecting our children. Thank you Jan.

Unregistered
    Sarcasm?

Did she give an order to stage ? or not ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sarcasm?

Did she give an order to stage ? or not ?
    I don't mean to be an a-hole, so I apologize up front, but does it matter? She is just another friends and family Ft. Lauderdale appointee who deserved to be in that position like I deserve to be president. With all the great tenured BSO supervisors, this is what holds a position of authority. I love to hear her excuse come judgement day. I hope to Jesus Christ Pam Bondi comes in swinging with an ax. What ever order she gave is just a microcosm of years of corrosion that started under Jenne and got worse each and every day. Can we sink any lower as an agency?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't mean to be an a-hole, so I apologize up front, but does it matter? She is just another friends and family Ft. Lauderdale appointee who deserved to be in that position like I deserve to be president. With all the great tenured BSO supervisors, this is what holds a position of authority. I love to hear her excuse come judgement day. I hope to Jesus Christ Pam Bondi comes in swinging with an ax. What ever order she gave is just a microcosm of years of corrosion that started under Jenne and got worse each and every day. Can we sink any lower as an agency?
    Thank you for the clarification. The community of Parkland would be happy to donate some boxes for her to move the hell out of here; unless she has already transferred. She has been a phantom since day one. We used to see Capt. Stoner all over town. Can't say that about this phantom desk jockey.

Unregistered

Captain Jordan❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for your service. You were scared and we understand. Your leadership was amazing and you were loyal to Scott. Parkland loves you....

Unregistered

Lightbulb Thank you Jan

You were given that rank by a Newyorker clown named Scotty ISreal. Scotty your days are over. We can't wait to see you go along with that group of FLPD losers that came with you. 6 years later and you still sound like a thug. The Florida Sheriffs Association will have a party soon. We can't wait.

FLORIDA SHERIFFs ASSOCIATION.

PS. Remember to return the Mustang to SID. They need it.

Unregistered
    How does this lady still have a job after her actions?

Unregistered
    Now Now remember he's a tough Jewish kid from the Bronx, and he coached a lot of football over the years. That's where his AMAZING leadership skills come from. 🤐🤐🤐🤐