Pba keeping us informed. . . Lol - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you fukin read...no mind
    No why dont you tell me tool. Tools like you, why we have the rap we do. Hope you're next.

Unregistered
    No why dont you tell me tool. Tools like you, why we have the rap we do. Hope you're next.
    Fuk off retard!! It's bad hires like you that can't think for themselves and are NO MINDS that create lawsuits

Unregistered
    Fuk off retard!! It's bad hires like you that can't think for themselves and are NO MINDS that create lawsuits
    OOOHH! Maybe with the attitude like yours it is no wonder lawsuits happen. Let's guess, you are a recruiting poster wet dream. Just few more years to go dealing with and having to work alongside the occasional shitbird like you who should be wearing a smock at a drive thru and not a badge.

Unregistered
    LOL.. "shitbird"

Unregistered
    OOOHH! Maybe with the attitude like yours it is no wonder lawsuits happen. Let's guess, you are a recruiting poster wet dream. Just few more years to go dealing with and having to work alongside the occasional shitbird like you who should be wearing a smock at a drive thru and not a badge.
    WTF are you smoking?

Unregistered
    WTF are you smoking?
    maybe the same shit was being protected by our own members... I hope this is read and causes a mass urine test, would be very interesting results for...at least two people, who knows maybe a few more if the right "random" ones are selected

Unregistered
    Thank you. for the email about what is being asked or brought up at negotiation meetings. One question I have is which traffic dip $hit thinks they deserve more pay for being in that unit? I’ve never seen less work from a traffic unit then this duo. A certain female traffic officer can’t leave her office at the dream center.

I agree. They dont do anything anymore. To me I always ask myself,,What is the need to have a traffic unit if they don't work? They literally don't do a thing. No tickets, no crashes, etc. And now they want more pay? Well so do I. I have to work 144s, 23s, 136, etc and work HARDER than they do. But I can guess which one was requesting more pay

Unregistered

Yvon plancher

Yvon Plancher's arbitration will be held

on June 26-28 at 9am City Pier Building 2nd floor

1300 HENDRY Street

Fort Myers, Florida 33901

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12