Mike Scott the man!!

Unregistered

Mike Scott the man!!

You guys are so lucky to have a Sheriff with his balls on tight. That statement he put out about active shooters was not only accurate, but extremely courageous in a time like this. The blame has fallen on the firearm instead of the real issues. I have yet to hear any leader talk about how citizens unwillingness endure more strict security measures in daily life is also a major cause of the problem. I applaud Sheriff Mike Scott for being a visionary in the fight against this kind of evil that has plagued the American way of life. I see a senator or congressman Scott in the near future.

Unregistered

Corruption allegations

Mike Scott is the man, he's the man that has corruption investigation against him involving murder. He did nothing to the narcotics deputy that knew a drug lord was going to murder people. Before you defend his bought and paid for behind and that the victims were drug dealers in Dunbar, how would you have felt if your kid or wife was killed in the crossfire? It would be funny to see him elected and arrested on the same day. Sorry it didn't happen this last time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mike Scott is the man, he's the man that has corruption investigation against him involving murder. He did nothing to the narcotics deputy that knew a drug lord was going to murder people. Before you defend his bought and paid for behind and that the victims were drug dealers in Dunbar, how would you have felt if your kid or wife was killed in the crossfire? It would be funny to see him elected and arrested on the same day. Sorry it didn't happen this last time.
    says the bs troll, really, this so called corruption investigation has been said to be happening for the last ten yrs, hahaha you stupid loser, your just some little ***** that has no career and is just jealous POS

Unregistered
    Now there is proof with his friend