Parkland- FDLE failed us! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Really?

Hold accountable the FBI, who received two tips and didn't act.
    Hold accountable the Broward SO, who received 39 reports and did nothing to arrest or Baker Act the shooter.
    Hold accountable the Broward SO, who at least four deputies froze outside.
    Hold accountable the Broward Sheriff, who grandstanded throughout this event.
    Hold accountable the school district, who failed everyone.

And most important - hold accountable the shooter, who planned this incident and executed it without anyone able to stop him.

Unregistered
    FDLE failed everyone.they are a joke and wanna be feds. They lie and are run by fat fags that beat up woman, I have to refer to an IA on a fag that was founded and he was eventually treminated. No need for names everyone knows of who we speak. Not only is he a known batterer hes now known as a purjurer as a federal judge named a liar officially. As well as his most ugly sidekick Vulva, Say tuned folks because they their a hail Mary appeal after being found liars against other officers will play out in Miami I'm April.,

The day is near though and they know it, April a federal panel of appeal judges will rule, they lied. All over a piece of p**sy right fat John? Man i hope that was worth it because its going to cost you BIG TIME!! Not that you have ANYTHING. DONT OWN A HOUSE, BEEN DIVORCED NO ONE WANTS YOUR NAME, BEEN SUED AND LOST. BEEN FOUND GUILTY IN TWO INTERNAL AFFAIRS cases. THEFT. FATASS!! Your day is quickly approaching? Holding your breath fats? Your losing big time!! and you know it. I hope that disgusting jizz you put in that puta was worth is because its going to be a beautiful payday especially after your convicted ( federal FELON testifies.

How about your fearless leader THE GRAND THIEVER. OH SORRY I Didnt realize I WAS Using a stolen tag to avoid paying the state for the grand theft and the theft of overtime. But me and data as SAO like drinking together so all was good!

Now the VICTIM, The Liar. Oh I need pole cameras because i lied and got caught. Sorry ugly. you don"t need pole cameras, your going to need a great accountant after what your going to lose, All legal and factual. You lying b**ch! Oh Please FDLE I want a transfer this lying is way too difficult!

Enjoy your divorce thats coming because your a proven liar. April my ugly is going to be a beautiful month because ALL of your lawyers have already said the countt and state are are f**cked!!!!!! Because of provable lies.
    Enjoy 2018 but not your pension unless of course you pensi9n now faggots otherwise your working for life, speaking of working fat gag how's that teaching job working out for you?

Tata *****es, April!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FDLE failed everyone.they are a joke and wanna be feds. They lie and are run by fat fags that beat up woman, I have to refer to an IA on a fag that was founded and he was eventually treminated. No need for names everyone knows of who we speak. Not only is he a known batterer hes now known as a purjurer as a federal judge named a liar officially. As well as his most ugly sidekick Vulva, Say tuned folks because they their a hail Mary appeal after being found liars against other officers will play out in Miami I'm April.,

The day is near though and they know it, April a federal panel of appeal judges will rule, they lied. All over a piece of p**sy right fat John? Man i hope that was worth it because its going to cost you BIG TIME!! Not that you have ANYTHING. DONT OWN A HOUSE, BEEN DIVORCED NO ONE WANTS YOUR NAME, BEEN SUED AND LOST. BEEN FOUND GUILTY IN TWO INTERNAL AFFAIRS cases. THEFT. FATASS!! Your day is quickly approaching? Holding your breath fats? Your losing big time!! and you know it. I hope that disgusting jizz you put in that puta was worth is because its going to be a beautiful payday especially after your convicted ( federal FELON testifies.

How about your fearless leader THE GRAND THIEVER. OH SORRY I Didnt realize I WAS Using a stolen tag to avoid paying the state for the grand theft and the theft of overtime. But me and data as SAO like drinking together so all was good!

Now the VICTIM, The Liar. Oh I need pole cameras because i lied and got caught. Sorry ugly. you don"t need pole cameras, your going to need a great accountant after what your going to lose, All legal and factual. You lying b**ch! Oh Please FDLE I want a transfer this lying is way too difficult!

Enjoy your divorce thats coming because your a proven liar. April my ugly is going to be a beautiful month because ALL of your lawyers have already said the countt and state are are f**cked!!!!!! Because of provable lies.
    Enjoy 2018 but not your pension unless of course you pensi9n now faggots otherwise your working for life, speaking of working fat gag how's that teaching job working out for you?

Tata *****es, April!
    You need to get in touch with your feelings. Whatever is bothering you, let it out.

Unregistered
    Really?

Hold accountable the FBI, who received two tips and didn't act.
    Hold accountable the Broward SO, who received 39 reports and did nothing to arrest or Baker Act the shooter.
    Hold accountable the Broward SO, who at least four deputies froze outside.
    Hold accountable the Broward Sheriff, who grandstanded throughout this event.
    Hold accountable the school district, who failed everyone.

And most important - hold accountable the shooter, who planned this incident and executed it without anyone able to stop him.
    Don't forget DCF.

Unregistered
    Lets not forget the petty supervision and time for game playing that the ASAC's and SAS's have under RS. Meanwhile, Florida has another mass attack and FDLE is on the sidelines doing nothing.... investigating whether another agency did nothing.

Kind of funny and ironic.

Unregistered

Tata *****es, April!
    Wayyyyyy Past April Moron what happened !!!!! I Feel sorry for you if all you can do is this, it must frustrate you its August Biatch!!!

Unregistered
    Be sure to go back to 2001 ask for domestic security positions provided and what those positions work on today, majority were diverted to other crimes. But nobody's looking so they simply asked for 46 more.
    You obviously were not at the Region 7 Domestic Security meeting where the FBI Miami SPIC got up and said "I don't know what you people are doing here, Terrorism is our jurisdiction and a have hundred of agents at my disposal". The State gave FDLE the lead; however, the feds overrode us and locked us out.
    There are fallacies flying around in the public's mind that after 9/11 we work together; that could not be further from the truth.

Unregistered
    You obviously were not at the Region 7 Domestic Security meeting where the FBI Miami SPIC got up and said "I don't know what you people are doing here, Terrorism is our jurisdiction and a have hundred of agents at my disposal". The State gave FDLE the lead; however, the feds overrode us and locked us out.
    There are fallacies flying around in the public's mind that after 9/11 we work together; that could not be further from the truth.
    That FBI guy knows what he's talking about and isn't pulling the wool over the citizens of Florida like some.

FDLE is the very last agency on a long list that will ever be effective against terrorism, and all they have been able to put forward is a load of ineffective bullshit. What has FDLE done for counter-terror? Zip, zero, zilch. The only thing FDLE (Swearingen) has done is ride the wave of fear from the Pulse and Ft. Laud. Airport shootings to get more (ineffective) Agents and (wasted) money. It's a disgrace how much money is wasted going to FDLE quite frankly.

Look at FDLE's involvement in any of these events- shows up, has no intel to share, and provides support, all while claiming they "did everything they could" to prevent. This is like bob at Ace hardware making a statement to the press that he also did everything he could. That would be NOTHING.

All of the terrorism intel goes to the FBI and they handle the real terror intel and investigations. The locals get all of the domestic terror leads, from on the streets, call-outs, or just suspicious activity calls. Responses to any Terror cases is all Locals (initially the first responders) then the FBI. FDLE just starts calling everyone to see if anyone needs a ride somewhere. The FDLE task force guys are all put in a minimal role and just act as a liaison to relay information to their supervisors. Hell, lets get the state of Florida to spend Millions more on this bullshit.

We all know that FDLE is a joke. You can't fake it. Read the forums here, you guys are a bunch of clowns, led by clowns.

The days of FDLE being respected with the best of the best, whether it be personnel or technology are long gone. Even your commissioner was a buddy of the Governor that was appointed and not hired through a extended nation-wide search for the most qualified leader. Imagine if a Sheriff was appointed by a buddy of a local county commissioner... it would not happen because it would be a joke if it did.

Unregistered
    I've got to laugh - written by someone who obviously didn't make the cut getting hired as a Special Agent!

The more you say its obvious the less you know!

Unregistered
    I've got to laugh - written by someone who obviously didn't make the cut getting hired as a Special Agent!

The more you say its obvious the less you know!
    I've got to laugh also, but it's at you. Written by someone who believes FDLE is better than any of the major City or County agencies. Just factually not true in any way as far as Law Enforcement operations go.

Leave it to an FDLE employee to insinuate that any critical view of how they operate is just because someone is jealous or couldn't get hired there. Proof that FDLE employees are very much out of touch and that their Ego's are far greater than their actual experiences.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast