Dido round 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dido round 2

Unregistered

Confused

I am in total support of Carmine, I think he is what this department needs, and he seems to have his guys best interest in mind. He will win the election and I am confident he will continue to do right by us. The only thing he has done that I cant wrap my head around is bringing Didio back. The guy is a pompous ass that thinks the rules do not apply to him. He will do something stupid that gives us a black eye at some point. I worked with him and I can tell you he lacks the ability to make sound decisions.

Unregistered
    What I think is funny is Didio ran around telling people how much that hallway sucked, then begs for his job back and says how great they are.

Unregistered

He smarter than Jim Jim Dumb DUmb

Not hard to figure out. He got with swallow, snort, and the other never trump never marceno screw crew that figured they better get off the jim jim dumb dumb spence cali cartel band wagon.

cant we all just get along?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not hard to figure out. He got with swallow, snort, and the other never trump never marceno screw crew that figured they better get off the jim jim dumb dumb spence cali cartel band wagon.

cant we all just get along?
    Seriously Eric, do you have any idea how moronic you sound when you call him Jim Jim dumb dumb?

Unregistered
    Try again, your getting close though

Unregistered
    Okay that deserves a boom! Let’s see the next report and see how much is raised?

Unregistered

Idiot

It didn't take Didio very long to step on it. Hopefully Good Riddance!

Unregistered

Now what did Dildo do?

Hope it’s not about how Dildo mouthed off about Lt and how he doesn’t know how to do his job, because as we all know Sgt. Dildo is right around the corner according the short man himself. I’m beginning to see how CM screwed the pooch on this one. I say Stop the support, we need to rid the LCSO of the BS period *

Unregistered

Didio selling rolled back mileage vehicles

Suspended from work and a dmv audit !!!!hahahaha karma is a ***** ! Selling a car with odometer that’s been rolled back and knowing it was done still didn’t care to help the customer and give him his money back !!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast