Dido round 2
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dido round 2

Unregistered

Dido round 2

Anyone else catch the Florida weekly article where jimmy said he’s running again?

Guest2121
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone else catch the Florida weekly article where jimmy said he’s running again?
    You spelled dildo wrong.

Unregistered
    What an idiot! Nobody respected him when he worked at Lee County SO. Let me guess he’s running as a Democrat

Unregistered
    The article lies. Says he has been an LEO for 15 years. He went to the academy in 06/07 how is that possible? Also you can’t count his “part time” at Sanibel and his gaps of not working anywhere as a LEO

Unregistered
    What a waste of time! He was a crappy deputy

Unregistered
    Oh great Didio is back on Facebook talking about crime in Lee Coubty. It’s all the deputies fault because they can’t stop domestic violence, officer shootings, murder and household sex crimes. Worked with him in West total loser!

Unregistered
    The article lies. Says he has been an LEO for 15 years. He went to the academy in 06/07 how is that possible? Also you can’t count his “part time” at Sanibel and his gaps of not working anywhere as a LEO
    Why not? Lord Farquaad does it.

Unregistered
    Why not? Lord Farquaad does it.
    Don't be jealous *****

Unregistered
    Damn someone is pissed off they couldn’t get promoted or left unhappy. Please start talking about me so I can get promoted! This website seems to help people

Unregistered
    Looks like he stopped having his arms maybe he’s growing up and could be sheriff

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast