Dido round 2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dido round 2

Unregistered
    It’s like pulling into your girlfriends garage while being watched by the neighbor

Unregistered

Round 3

Make sure you read the past posts, now realize that CM allowed this POS Dildo to join our team. When he left to screw up some other local departments it seemed like a little bit of heaven was in the air but not so fast folks. Within two days of being hired Dildo is out and about running his mouth about where he is going to be and what he will do.

It’s been a good couple of years with raises and team work only to be destroyed by the new re-hires, what a f’n joke CM is turning out to be. Choose your district carefully Dildo because a lot of us still don’t trust you !

Unregistered
    I hear he’ll be the next Sgt.

Unregistered
    I bet he’s terminated or quits within 13 months

Unregistered
    Everyone deserves a second chance. Leavens hates the fact people are willing to be men and move forward. He wants to demote all supervisors and transfer them to patrol.

Unregistered

No way

Carmine is doing a good job but bringing back an idiot like Didio is a bad move. He will do something stupid that will be in the media in less than a year

Unregistered

Idiot

If didio was such a successful businessman why would he want back a $42,000 a year job.? This just shows that he is a **** up I can’t even run a business.

Unregistered

Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If didio was such a successful businessman why would he want back a $42,000 a year job.? This just shows that he is a **** up I can’t even run a business.
    Are we sure its only 42G?
    I'd bet more, or a promise of more

Unregistered
    Got rid of Gildo only to rehire Dildo. Great move CM. Oh, and you brought back POS liar Hollow to.

Unregistered
    Anyone else look at the campaign finance report? Not only is didio back he’s donating money to the campaign.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast