Nestor g arrested
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Nestor g arrested

Nestor G has been arrested for impersonating.

His attorney says that nestor g thought he won the lawsuit on the city and was brought back as a lieutenant. It’s all a BIG misunderstanding.

Unregistered
    g say it ain't so three and half months that's all it took

IMG_4726.JPG

Unregistered
    His ok. The haters are out to get him for bs

Unregistered
    Word to the wise don’t fight the system they will go after you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nestor G has been arrested for impersonating.

His attorney says that nestor g thought he won the lawsuit on the city and was brought back as a lieutenant. It’s all a BIG misunderstanding.
    If he was brought back! How was he impersonating anything? Sounds like a set up to me.. If he was relieved of duty or fired prior to this. He had no police equipment, gun, ID'S, nothing. So, someone in the department had to give it to him??? I think there is more to this story.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If he was brought back! How was he impersonating anything? Sounds like a set up to me.. If he was relieved of duty or fired prior to this. He had no police equipment, gun, ID'S, nothing. So, someone in the department had to give it to him??? I think there is more to this story.
    You can’t possibly be this ****ing dumb. I weep for the future of this department. We have hired nothing but ****ing imbeciles, whores and criminals. Que clase de come PINGA eres....

Unregistered
    Don’t go against the administration or Fop and nothing will happen to you. Remember Ortiz is god here.

Unregistered
    You rookies laughing should be Nervous , one of You was with him at the time of his little impersonation!! That means another stupid rookie will fall!!

Unregistered
    Coming out of jail laughing? What a douche.

Unregistered
    All those throw down crack pipes coming back to haunt!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast