Why the hate for the Menocals?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Why the hate for the Menocals?

Seriously why so much hate for the Menocals? What have they done to other POs for all this negative talk about them?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously why so much hate for the Menocals? What have they done to other POs for all this negative talk about them?
    Because the Menocals are the most corrupt crime family in So. Florida LEO history and have been since the early 80's. You can add that corrupt puke Sergio Velazquez to their family cartel.

There is plenty of factual info written about them in these threads, but trust me when I tell you that most of the iceberg is still underwater and about to come to the surface.

Unregistered
    We dislike JM as much as we dislike SV. They are both unethical. Neither should be in law enforcement. But at least SV is on the way out of this crap hole.

Unregistered
    Let me think about that one.......The guy made a young girl he illegally detained watch him jack off

Unregistered
    Let me think about that one.......The guy made a young girl he illegally detained watch him jack off
    And as always is the case with the Menocals, he is going to totally get away with it without repercussions.

Do any of you think the end result would be the same had YOU committed the same offense? I didn't think so.

Unregistered
    And as always is the case with the Menocals, he is going to totally get away with it without repercussions.

Do any of you think the end result would be the same had YOU committed the same offense? I didn't think so.
    That Verdud guy got fired for just hanging out at a strip club but Yuca gets away with rape and kidnapping

Unregistered

Glad he got fired

That Verdud guy got fired for just hanging out at a strip club but Yuca gets away with rape and kidnapping
    Good for him, bye bye

Unregistered

Don’t worry about others...

Worry about yourself

Unregistered

How do you know?

Were you there actually watching (aka material witness) or just hearsay from the media? Get a life

Unregistered

Good for you

We dislike JM as much as we dislike SV. They are both unethical. Neither should be in law enforcement. But at least SV is on the way out of this crap hole.
    Not everyone will be liked. Life goes on, go find new friends rather than dwell on people you hate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast