Night Rider - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Night Rider

Unregistered
    Am I out of the loop?? I haven’t noticed many people leaving, where are they all going?

Unregistered
    Every month one more person is fired,suspended, or leaving on their own.

Unregistered
    One person a month? Who cares

Unregistered
    You can't have a brotherhood containing an establishment a@#hole like the ones who post "who cares"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every month one more person is fired,suspended, or leaving on their own.
    Looks like two more are going to be shown the door. What the heck were they thinking just a dumb move.

Unregistered
    Starting from the top down, there are at least 15 unethical supervisors, and at least 20 of the last 5 years of new hires have no moral compass and dont have the rudementary foundations to police anything. Its quite pathetic, and if you disagree with this you are one of those 35 idiots.

Unregistered
    One person a month? Who cares
    You're either disconnected comnand staff of a friend of them. After all the new hires, and all the senior guys we loose for whatever reason, we are negative officers for the year. Thats why we care.

Unregistered
    We’re he highest paying agency in Lee county. Deal with it or leave there’s a line of people waiting to come in the door to take your spot.
    Have you seen the line? I wouldnt trust them to bury david wisdom.

Unregistered
    This whole thing is working wonders. I havent seen this many smiling faces since the introduction of body cameras and the inability to have officer discretion. Job well done chief. You really are a man for your people.

Unregistered
    I love how there is another news story on Nbc2 with a certain LT providing reason for the city to give money to the pd to install another deputy chief because the current ones workload is just too much. Must be all those internally generated IAs. But lets just sweep under the rug the 2 sgts that stole overtime and the 2 idiot captains that blindly approved it, therefore eating up the salary for a new deputy chief position for the next 3 years.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast