Night Rider
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Rider

Night Rider

I am pleased to announce that after over 10 years of service to the Cape Coral Police Department, I am going back to night shift. I am proud that my loyal years of service have been rewarded with a generous $1 an hour raise. I am grateful the command staff see the merit of my work by swapping me with a Rookie.

Come on new boots, apply to join CCPD, you will be on days immediately and on nights in 12 years. Your new, amazing career awaits!

Unregistered
    You can have that crap. I did 12 years on nights. FTS.

Unregistered
    Im so glad my seniority matters, but only for certain things.

Unregistered
    This place is a sinking ship. Get out while you can.

Unregistered
    Just because the chief wants some experience on nights makes this a sinking ship? Maybe if youbokd guys weren’t so lazy and spoiled on days this wouldn’t be happening. You know, in some departments the squads rotate days/nights every few months. Cry me a river.

Unregistered
    You know in some departments they care about morale.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just because the chief wants some experience on nights makes this a sinking ship? Maybe if youbokd guys weren’t so lazy and spoiled on days this wouldn’t be happening. You know, in some departments the squads rotate days/nights every few months. Cry me a river.
    Said like a true second floor person who has not worked patrol, or worked, in ten years.

Unregistered
    Maybe some people should go back to the road. Like training people who worked the road for all of a few years

Unregistered
    I like how all these problems persist for years, which are directly caused by poor administration are finally addressed. Only for administration to feel like heros when change is instituted. But lets ignore this overtime fiasco and the fact that we hire people with 60 credits from clown college.

Unregistered
    OT fiasco? You mean straight theft by supervisors........

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast