Deputy Scot Peterson you are a COWARD! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango and Charlie View Post
    From someone with an advanced degree, I can tell you having a bachelors has absolutely nothing to do with courage.

In-fact, Sheriff Israel has a bachelors and he has failed like that of a coward to properly communicate and prepare his deputies. Make-no-mistake about it, deputies of Broward are very able and capable of performing job with valor, but the Sheriff holds many back.
    I didn’t know lack of communication and preparing deputies makes you a coward.. idiot

Unregistered
    All the posts about being a coward and not one of you left your name.....

-Mike Unt
    PBSO

Unregistered

A Deeper Issue

Boys, what we are experiencing is a manifestation of what happens when our Sheriff becomes a politician and stops caring about the men and women under his command. I've read all the threads, anger, humiliation, betrayal. Let's slow down for one moment, shall we?

For years, were were trained to be Law Enforcement Officers, the key words here being Law Enforcement. When Sheriff Israel came on board, we stood idly by and watched the slow transformation of everything we had been taught for years as the right and legal way to conduct ourselves, to, not being allowed to enforce the law but rather to appease the ego and propel the campaign of a Political motivated ex-law enforcement officer who is now, Our Sheriff.

Although, the regrettable incident in Parkland is symptomatic a greater social issue, my brothers and sisters, we know that our actions and how we choose to conduct ourselves in the service of our respective communities will always be second guessed and dissected by individual(s) who don't have the slightest idea of what we do. Never, in my years as a Deputy Sheriff would I ever have suspected that individual to be our Sheriff.

Sheriff Israel, help us save what little reputation you have left us with and resign immediately. You are at the end of a, well, just lets say, "questionable career". Please don't continue to tarnish the badge of those of us who wear it with pride and those who aspire to wear it some day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Scott Israel laid out the protocol for active shooter situations. Single officer response, no-o-o.....Broward
    Sheriff's Office protocol is a stacked (ie, multiple) officer response. So go talk to the sheriff about that.
    Are you telling me that you'd hide behind "policy" while watching children being murdered?

Unregistered
    You can bet BSO is in full "cover our ass" mode along with the FBI and anyone else involved in this cluster****. Thank goodness the liberals are making this all about gun control to take the heat off the screw-ups. Unfortunately however, there are legions of attorneys getting ready for the pay days of their life. As hard as Sheriff Israel is trying to conceal the truth by throwing a handful of deputies under the bus, the truth will eventually come out. This is going to cost the taxpayers of Broward County millions. And Israel will continue with his media appearances, photo ops, political events until he get re elected. The saga continues.
    hows that diversionary program working? you can expect many more psychopaths and sociopaths in the future thanks to school boards and sheriffs that specialize in hiding these people and crime stats. it is reported that this kid got into fights all the time. the second battery conviction would have made this kid a felon unable to buy firearms. as for that fbi agents kid saying the fbi agents are the hardest working people. that adulterous agent and his adulterous agent mistress that texted anti-trump messages on fbi phones had plenty of hard working energy to have sex. i'm sure his daddys heart swells with pride when he sees his offspring spout off to protect daddys fbi and disarm the public. the kid looks less than a man to me, but it is broward county. hey sheriff and school board how about a program the identifies and prosecutes these monsters before they kill. i bet his lawyers are going to argue that the system ignored his mental illness. thanks liberals. as for the sro that failed to engage. he did the right thing by resigning. he should now move far away from this toilet. i'm sure all the keyboard warriors armed with the sheriffs 9mm pea shooter would have confronted this madman with the rifle, the truth is we will never know what we will do unless confronted with that situation.

Unregistered
    Seems there is a policy to wait for four man stack before entering. My agency also taught that philosophy. With that said no policy can be implemented requiring you to sacrifice yourself. Many officers go above and beyond the call of duty without regard for their on lives but it is a personal choice and not policy to do so. As a matter of fact, many cop cowboys have rushed in without waiting for backup and have been disciplined for procedural/officer safety violations........

Unregistered
    If that deputy charged into a firefight against a shooter armed w an AR 15 alone and armed with a pistol in a training situation he would be called out for an officer safety violation not committing suicide does not amount to being a coward
    BS! You're an idiot!

Unregistered

her

i knew her before she was employed by bso, she was attending community college and supplementing her income
    at the copa by being the tallest drag queen. she had many boyfriends as well, but by the time she came to bso
    she got outta this ' wearing frilly dress' routine and something snapped and he became sorta st8.

Unregistered
    Seems there is a policy to wait for four man stack before entering. My agency also taught that philosophy. With that said no policy can be implemented requiring you to sacrifice yourself. Many officers go above and beyond the call of duty without regard for their on lives but it is a personal choice and not policy to do so. As a matter of fact, many cop cowboys have rushed in without waiting for backup and have been disciplined for procedural/officer safety violations........
    We at Miami Dade Public Schools Police were trained in RAT Rapid Action Tactics about 12 years ago were the first officer would wait for 3 other officers from any department and go in a diamond formation. In the last 5-6 years we were trained If you are onscene or first onscene then you go at the shooter on your own and engage him or her. Mind you we are only a department of 180 and we train in the summer teacher workdays and when we do it’s the mojority of the officers, seargants, and lieutenants that train. Heck we train with the county and other city’s all the time.

So being that BSO is so big I don’t know how they’ve trained. As for me knowing it’s my students in there many that I personally know I would have to go in.

Unregistered
    Yep besides the coward deputy the Sheriff needs to resign for allowing serious crime to go unpunished like that and for not acting on tips they got.
    What is Peterson's race?
    From a hearing some years ago he looks black or mixed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast