Browser Deputy failed to engage shooter.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Browser Deputy failed to engage shooter.

He stayed outside while kids died, the "real cops"!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/fl...ing/index.html

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He stayed outside while kids died, the "real cops"!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/fl...ing/index.html
    Title supposed to say Broward*, auto correct.

Unregistered
    What he did goes against everything that was taught at active shooter training.

Unregistered
    He missed his calling, he should have been a Trooper!

Unregistered
    He missed his calling, he should have been a Trooper!
    Since you posted this garbage in two threads ill put my reply here too:

Lol are you upset that one of your heros in green was shown to be a coward? I though Deputies were only the best of the best and they would never hire someone like this guy. Do you have any real life instances of a Florida Trooper standing outside while a maniac slaughtered students to back up your assertion that he "should have been a Trooper"? Or are you just a butt hurt little b!tch? 😁 now write your reply like a good little boot licker just like i am telling you to do.

PS to all the brave Deputies out there keep up the good work but your sh!t does in fact stink just like the rest of us.

Unregistered
    It’s sickening how you’re using this as your “aha!” moment to prove something to deputies. I would much rather not have this point to shove in their face, by having that deputy engage the shooter like most deputies would. Make your point by doing your job. A deputy’s failure to act doesn’t prove your worth.

That being said, ALL LEO’s are inherently heroes. Given the opportunity, I’m sure the vast majority of officers, deputies, and troopers will put their lives on the line to save others.

Unregistered
    It’s sickening how you’re using this as your “aha!” moment to prove something to deputies. I would much rather not have this point to shove in their face, by having that deputy engage the shooter like most deputies would. Make your point by doing your job. A deputy’s failure to act doesn’t prove your worth.

That being said, ALL LEO’s are inherently heroes. Given the opportunity, I’m sure the vast majority of officers, deputies, and troopers will put their lives on the line to save others.
    Its sickenimg that i am constantly bad mouthed by fellow LEO just because i am a Trooper that literally has never done anything to another LEO. But yet here we are. FHP could cure cancer and still there would be some other cop on here bad mouthing us because...? Anyways like i said good job to the brave Deputies and Officers. I wont be replying further so enjoy the thread.

Unregistered
    Folks, this is why FHP is the Elite. We would have engaged if we were in the immediate area. I wouldn’t call the Deputy a coward, maybe he just wasn’t trained and mentally prepared for such incident.

Florida State Troopers go through extensive training every year regarding critical incidents. Those Troopers who don’t understand or grasp the reality of the training need to leave.

With that being said, our roll in situations like this is 1). traffic control 2). keeping the flow of traffic on the interstate going 3). making sure we are still responding to crashes 4). providing assistance to the PDs and SOs.

Folks, if you don’t like it here then you should leave. There are plenty of fresh bodies at the Academy eager to replace you. We have Officers and Deputies ready to transition to the Highway Patrol.

This job is what you make of it. We are Florida Highway Patrolman. The Elite. Cream of the crop. It sounds cheesey but it’s the truth, and you all know it.

Be line with the best.

Now get out their write some good tickets.

Unregistered

.."With that being said, our roll in situations.." your "role"?

Folks, this is why FHP is the Elite. We would have engaged if we were in the immediate area. I wouldn’t call the Deputy a coward, maybe he just wasn’t trained and mentally prepared for such incident.

Florida State Troopers go through extensive training every year regarding critical incidents. Those Troopers who don’t understand or grasp the reality of the training need to leave.

With that being said, our roll in situations like this is 1). traffic control 2). keeping the flow of traffic on the interstate going 3). making sure we are still responding to crashes 4). providing assistance to the PDs and SOs.

Folks, if you don’t like it here then you should leave. There are plenty of fresh bodies at the Academy eager to replace you. We have Officers and Deputies ready to transition to the Highway Patrol.

This job is what you make of it. We are Florida Highway Patrolman. The Elite. Cream of the crop. It sounds cheesey but it’s the truth, and you all know it.

Be line with the best.

Now get out their write some good tickets.

Role = one's position or involvement

Roll = something enjoyed with coffee or butter (n.) something done on the ground or floor in response to something stupid, a spontaneous reaction. (v.)

Your post could not have been serious, could it? Cant pass 8th grade english? Apply to FHP, literacy is not important.

Unregistered
    In Flori-Duh, you can get a gun and a Police car with a GED and a bunch of tattoos.
    Read the above posts. Now go "write two an hour an straighten out the peasants yall"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast