New Kiwi Hairdo shines
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New Kiwi Hairdo shines

Today i did a double take when i saw Steadman Stahl at the Commish Chambers. He was sporting this shinning new shoe polish looking hair dye. When the new guy from Corrections was approved as Director, Stahl leaped out of his seat and rushed down the aisle to be in the picture. Look at any of the pics. He’s the one with the funky hairdo. Does he really represent us looking like that?
    If any close friends read this and truly care about the guy, let him know how horrible that looks. Have him use clairol or something other than Kiwi shoe polish.
    If he is self conscious about his aging hair, then go to a professional. His forehead is stained from the cheap garbage he uses. Looks like a clown. Sad!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Today i did a double take when i saw Steadman Stahl at the Commish Chambers. He was sporting this shinning new shoe polish looking hair dye. When the new guy from Corrections was approved as Director, Stahl leaped out of his seat and rushed down the aisle to be in the picture. Look at any of the pics. He’s the one with the funky hairdo. Does he really represent us looking like that?
    If any close friends read this and truly care about the guy, let him know how horrible that looks. Have him use clairol or something other than Kiwi shoe polish.
    If he is self conscious about his aging hair, then go to a professional. His forehead is stained from the cheap garbage he uses. Looks like a clown. Sad!!!
    Hey hillary jr ooops i mean john rivera get over loss enjoy grandkids and wife

Unregistered

Who said else is was dead

In addition to be a di*k, his hygiene has never been stellar. Lately his outfits have been hideous at best. And when he speaks he comes off like the dumb, dumber, and dumbest all in one

Unregistered
    Oh please get off the forum John! You lost, it’s over

Unregistered

Destruction in 3 weeks

Steadman and his clowns have don’t more damage in 3 weeks than One can possibly imagine. You all need to start producing more than just ghetto cars for yourselves on our dime.

Unregistered
    All kidding aside I saw what you were talking about. What is that that he did to his hair? It for sure looks like shoe polish but it has to be something else.

Unregistered

It’s GLH9 Ronco hair

GLH9.com
    You tube it to see how it works

Unregistered
    GLH9.com
    You tube it to see how it works
    What’s up with chicks that don’t wear shoes in public? Asquerosa

Unregistered

Thrilled!

Yes, Thrilled - that you and all of Fat John's minions are gone! Or, Fat John (you) and your minions are gone. Go actually purchase some Gray Goose and get a life! Loser

Unregistered
    Maybe now that they are all ripping off our dues monies he’ll be able to use a hairstylist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast