Pilot position - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pilot position

Unregistered
    Yep I totally agree these people running the show to include CC are bunch of frat boys. Notice when u bring that up the responder says nothing about sex on duty w subordinates, dui, drug abuse and so on. Just ignore it and it ll go away. Rumblings that hsd sup has his hand in the cookie jar as well. But they ll overlook that as well. Wink wink. Makes me want vomit. We are having are arse handed to us on the road yet we still have a bloated crime prevention unit, crd s, excessive tin units. Then they wonder why morale sucks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep I totally agree these people running the show to include CC are bunch of frat boys. Notice when u bring that up the responder says nothing about sex on duty w subordinates, dui, drug abuse and so on. Just ignore it and it ll go away. Rumblings that hsd sup has his hand in the cookie jar as well. But they ll overlook that as well. Wink wink. Makes me want vomit. We are having are arse handed to us on the road yet we still have a bloated crime prevention unit, crd s, excessive tin units. Then they wonder why morale sucks.
    Thanks for your brilliant observations, Larry.

Unregistered
    Who the heck is larry ?

Unregistered
    Who the heck is larry ?
    That's the guy with two brothers, both named darryl....

Unregistered
    When the pilots hate it here than you know things are bad. Do yourself a favor and stay away from hsd. Morons run it who have no clue about any of the specialty units they run. Look at how many pilots have left for private jobs to include the supervisor. And dont be fooled more are looking to leave.

Unregistered
    Oh you don’t like it? What are you gonna do about it? Nothing? Maybe you should consider sitting down and STFU.

Unregistered
    Naa I think I ll stand and type whatever in the hell I want. Sucks you cant be a tyrant on this site like at the office. Then you wonder why nobody wants CC to win.

Unregistered
    Naa I think I ll stand and type whatever in the hell I want. Sucks you cant be a tyrant on this site like at the office. Then you wonder why nobody wants CC to win.
    When you say nobody wants CC to win, you mean none of your loser friends. Nobody cares what the bottom feeder failures think about it or about anything else. Stand up and type like a coward. Want to be a tough guy hero? Then stand up and campaign for your hero Gary and stamp your approval on him using your name, idiot.

Unregistered
    Ok sport now go get my coffee

Unregistered
    No point in posting here anymore. No one listens. All that happens is we get told to quit. Time to focus on that resume and networking.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast