ICT. Missplaced explosives at airport - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And at least one dog, not form the EDIC program, walked right past the explosive without alerting...Looks like someone needs retraining...
    David and the whole EDIC, and ICT, is a joke. They claim that they can find particles of explosive from a football fields away, they went to NYC to do a stink in Central Park (for a private VENDOR), and you are telling me that they couldn't find their own explosive at M.I.A, WHAT A JOKE... According to EDIC and G.I.U the employee took the bag and just walked away with it, and EDIC K9 teams couldn't track the particles of explosive in their own airport and locate the bag, give me a break, WHAT A JOKE, David just keep selling K9"s....

Unregistered
    Wow must be speaking to a current or former K9 handler. Gather all the facts before you talk. Stick to what you do best talking crap about something you know nothing about.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow must be speaking to a current or former K9 handler. Gather all the facts before you talk. Stick to what you do best talking crap about something you know nothing about.
    How do you know that? It’s not David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12