Message for your PIO
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Message for your PIO

There is a thing called Google. Before you make the claim that you were the first Agency that handed out Teddy Bears the City created the program.

Did you also start the Agencies Social Media Unit? SWAT Team?

Here is some free advice. Getboff your high horse. You ain’t all that Bro.

Unregistered
    He really isn’t even a PIO. His idol is Nick from MPD who is a REAL Social Media expert. Not this bozo model wannabe clown.

Unregistered
    Que cacho maricon. Dios mio

Unregistered
    I think Ernie is sincerely trying to do a good job. I don’t think he deserves this kind of roasting

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think Ernie is sincerely trying to do a good job. I don’t think he deserves this kind of roasting
    Well the same apples to DAn. That doesn’t mean he is. They both have no clue what they are doing.

Unregistered
    Why is Ernie involved in political statements while a Miami Beach uniform? Isn’t that a violation of our Social Media SOP? Or is he the exception. Once again, Using his position for his own twisted agenda.

Unregistered
    Why is Ernie involved in political statements while a Miami Beach uniform? Isn’t that a violation of our Social Media SOP? Or is he the exception. Once again, Using his position for his own twisted agenda.
    You seem awfully concerned with what Ernie is doing

Unregistered
    You seem awfully concerned with what Ernie is doing
    You’re right Ernie. WTF Dude! I remember when they mentioned all those gifts you got that you didn’t report to the City and now this? Yes it’s a violation but who cares. Dan loves you and Ricky is scared of you.

Unregistered
    You’re right Ernie. WTF Dude! I remember when they mentioned all those gifts you got that you didn’t report to the City and now this? Yes it’s a violation but who cares. Dan loves you and Ricky is scared of you.
    Nope.. Not Ernie.. but really messed up that you make unfounded allegations on this site. You must be one very classy individual.

I stick up for Ernie cause I think he gets roasted by you guys that are just haters.

Unregistered
    Nope.. Not Ernie.. but really messed up that you make unfounded allegations on this site. You must be one very classy individual.

I stick up for Ernie cause I think he gets roasted by you guys that are just haters.
    Unfounded? Lol. You posted it (evidence) on your Twitter Page.

You represent a police department of 600 employees. Using your position to push your own agenda is wrong and will ultimately land you back in Patrol answering calls.

Get over yourself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast