Np master ia list since 2013,this needs to be held 4 ever - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Discipline Memos

Disciplinary records include Memo of Corrections, Performance Improvement PLans (PIPs), Demotion forms... I would skip Trish, write PAdkins@cityofnorthport.com and request "any and all disciplinary records" for whatever specific incident or officer you are interested in. These records are maintained and kept in HR.

If you are looking for a specific incident as listed on the posted Disciplinary Log, you would request the Investigative finding which is a summary of the facts and determination as found by the Inspector and ulitimately signed off by the Chief. After reading the investigative find, you can always request the balance of the file that will include witnesses, documents, videos and pictures.

Another place to look at is the RMS Officer Complaint System. Every event is supposed to be logged in that system. I have 5 year history of cmplaints without officer names associated but did not look at specific officer history of complaints. These will need to be requested by Officer. (Ask for a list of all complaints filed against Officer So-n-So.)

Keep pushing back,, because the DRCs will jrk you around if they dont want you to have somthing. If you still keep hitting walls, send me an email and I will see if i can help further.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    if you were referring to the authorized firearm, was told she was carrying off duty a handgun she didn't qualify with, just so you know a complaint to FDLE is more serious that a interdepartmental complaint. I strongly disagree with your assumption, white males especially the cronies have skated on much worse whereas females have been terminated or harassed for well, simply, because they pissed certain people off. But she is still here simply because she is Hispanic, if she was a white female she would have been gone.
    Brass Knuckles arent authorized weapons.. yet our Bash Brothers were exonerated. (Late Nov 2016)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Brass Knuckles arent authorized weapons.. yet our Bash Brothers were exonerated. (Late Nov 2016)
    Did they bring them through airport security
    ?

does it matter where..?

no they didn't go through airport security, does where they broke policy really matter? Did she allow herself to be photographed and have pics posted of her infraction publically?

Unregistered

IAs

Where are Pam Schmit's IA's? She left in 2017 so why is her name not listed?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where are Pam Schmit's IA's? She left in 2017 so why is her name not listed?
    I would probably venture to say that they "washed" them since I walked out because of them (the harassment was just going to continue). I figure because they weren't complete, they got rid of them. I'm not positive though, just my opinion.

Pam Schmidt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12