Senate Bill 938 (Correctional Foundation) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    So we all go with out raises but these guys have been giving themselves raises for years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So we all go with out raises but these guys have been giving themselves raises for years.
    Two years ago, all the RD's and the DRD's and Nimrod gave themselves a 10,000-20,000 raise a few years ago while the rank and file got an umbrella. Don't buy any of their BS people, that foundation is a slush fund for Tally. You are a fool joining this scam.

Unregistered
    Our RD sent out an email asking for 100% participation in this Ponzi scheme. Never been a member, never will. I'm not giving a dime to anyone.
    What region was this??

Unregistered
    Take a look at tax return on the Foundation website. You will see. This is correct. They have been squeezing money out of us for years and selling us a bill of goods. Previous poster stated board members getting as high as 60,000 a year. Verified and correct.

Unregistered
    If you are correct and I think you may be I suggest you go to Noah Pransky Channel 8 news tampa . He will keep you anonymous and will investigate it for us. I cancelled it on the 2.00 raise

Unregistered
    What region was this??

Region Four

Unregistered
    Anyone with information on this Please reach out to News Channel 8.

Unregistered

angmering

Drop the thugs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12