DiPerna - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DiPerna

Unregisteredokbrother

Ok brother

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once the SHERIFF realizes how much destintion he causes amongst the troops with his elitest and narsosistic behavior, he will drop him.

He does not let the agency heal and continously talks about his position within the agency. Sends a bad message.

Funny thing is I never heard of him prior to the election? Real cops make a name for themselves based on good police work and good arrests. None of that with him, just constantly spreading the cancer cells!
    Ok, so you never heard of him prior to the election, but seem know so much about him.

It’s cops like you that give us the reputation of being stupid and uneducated. I guess working midnights is taking its toll on you!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredokbrother View Post
    Ok, so you never heard of him prior to the election, but seem know so much about him.

It’s cops like you that give us the reputation of being stupid and uneducated. I guess working midnights is taking its toll on you!!!

So being a Deputy on mids is a bad thing? Well your wrong, a lot of good deputies on mids.

Your response is text book of your personality, you look down on everyone else, because you think your a superstar. Your nothing but a use to be deputy who lost his certification for do cause.

In your above reply you really didnt defend your reputation as a real cop, but instead you through a deflection calling me Clint Eastwood on mids. Again typical looser response, thanks for proving my point👮

Unregisteredhowto

Investigate

So being a Deputy on mids is a bad thing? Well your wrong, a lot of good deputies on mids.

Your response is text book of your personality, you look down on everyone else, because you think your a superstar. Your nothing but a use to be deputy who lost his certification for do cause.

In your above reply you really didnt defend your reputation as a real cop, but instead you through a deflection calling me Clint Eastwood on mids. Again typical looser response, thanks for proving my point👮
    You never heard of Diperna, but know everything about him. I’m still trying to figure that one out. Tell us about your NYPD career, because that’s where Diperna worked. Some people brag about their careers, and some don’t. Why don’t you go up and see Russ in his executive office, after you get off at 6am?

Unregistered
    He gonna kick your arse with those steroid muscles in his off the rack pimp suit.....😂😂😂

Unregisteredstupod

Stupid

He gonna kick your arse with those steroid muscles in his off the rack pimp suit.....😂😂😂
    You guys are freakin stupid, russ loves this sh*t. Russ and Bailen discovered leoaffairs. Russ loves seeing his name on here and you idiots feed right into it. Think about, you think he really cares about getting torn up on a blog? You think anyone on the 5th floor with the money their making cares about this blog? The only way we get rid of these clowns is on Election Day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123