It’s settled Barbie Jenkins for PBA President - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I heard she struggled for a Bit adapting to MDPD, but Lacks no effort or Morals. She is stand up for officers & is Known to walk away from the BS. Like a lady smiles & keeps it moving. But her worst Trait... she’s too damn Loyal to him.

Unregistered
    To be Dragged in the Miud a by a Nasty Gold Digger 33 & betrayed by a POS who you Have always been there for and Yet remain classy 💯 percent CLASSY! She is more then Good!

Unregistered
    I want to see that classy, sexy, smart Lady. DRAG that troll, hooked up POS that calls her self a woman. She still banging Jenkins Nasty ass. What kind of self respected woman does something like that after popping out that “ steady cash flow”? Does your Lil Hoe Friend know what you did while you were out for New Years? Hey Barbie wash your hands of that Nasty Biatcohes. Take his $ & his Title.

Unregistered
    That chic he got pregnant is Not Cute! At all! Moment of temporary insanity! He is a little bit of a 43 & she is one too. She thinks she smart cu Chief Blow Job & her are friends. They are both scum & The Chief is known to Talk a Good game & not back in up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to see that classy, sexy, smart Lady. DRAG that troll, hooked up POS that calls her self a woman. She still banging Jenkins Nasty ass. What kind of self respected woman does something like that after popping out that “ steady cash flow”? Does your Lil Hoe Friend know what you did while you were out for New Years? Hey Barbie wash your hands of that Nasty Biatcohes. Take his $ & his Title.
    Man he openly talks about his trip to Cuba on some guys jet and how he screwed women all over the place. All the while his wife is back here working and caring for the kids.
    He doesn’t care. It’s almost like he knows his wife won’t do anything

Unregistered
    Why she puts up with his lying sass is beyond me. Whay a great Person. He Almost drove her crazy with that Ulgy little thing from CulterbRidge & he kept on trucking. The Cuba comment is the leaT of the problem. He bang Chicks with his rapper friend, cop hater Luke. He then goes home to his wife who takes care of him & protects his image any guy I. Thai dept would like rob hook up with her for a bunch of reasons & she stays Loyal!?!?!? Why that Fat F**k is such a Loser & treats her like Trash! He will die alone without her & she will laugh last.

Unregistered
    The guy is PATHETIC!! Weight loss & new job he is still a Motha F*cmer who played the field & treated her like Garbage. Karma is a Bit*h!!

Unregistered
    El timpo es in PUERCO!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why she puts up with his lying sass is beyond me. Whay a great Person. He Almost drove her crazy with that Ulgy little thing from CulterbRidge & he kept on trucking. The Cuba comment is the leaT of the problem. He bang Chicks with his rapper friend, cop hater Luke. He then goes home to his wife who takes care of him & protects his image any guy I. Thai dept would like rob hook up with her for a bunch of reasons & she stays Loyal!?!?!? Why that Fat F**k is such a Loser & treats her like Trash! He will die alone without her & she will laugh last.
    His wife only knows of the one chick who took him to court. There are a couple more with kids that the women did not pursue child support

Unregistered
    I heard he banged a few with the promises of Cush postions. Also heard that Culo Face (what we call her) Baby’s mama put his wife thru Hell. But more Baby mama’s other then the 3 ... I’m no Casanova But Damn his is no Brad Pitt! These Hoes disrespect the Ole Lady & he keeps banging away! I also heard the Stories of his Guys Trips (I’m not married but even I don’t touch Pu55y you need to fly to hit) That’s means everyone is hitting it. I don’t need no souvenirs. That Guy is an idiot, his wife is Hot & heard she loves him

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast