It’s settled Barbie Jenkins for PBA President - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Ok so let’s make it happen, EVP it is. She has my vote & Everyone in my platoon. This lady has taken so much Muck for him & has even been criticized. Yet she is Loyal & Private. This joker & his 33’s...,Disgusting “Mira yo lo dejo!!!!!
    I was an officer when that 33 called the police to their home to pick up that Lil love child. His WIfe didn’t even know! She worked the road & never slacked! I respect her & I would t be able to take all the rumors (facts) of what he does. She didn’t use her Man to get any & has more patience then anyone I met. I would definitely vote if they recall his lying ass.

Unregistered

Said it Best...Class!

She isn’t ao classy & is a Great Person. She loves her family. He is TRASH.... hit on my friend who is Married the entire shift!!!! On shift change started screwing another girl , did I mention he was Married at the time! He is Trash! Worst thing for PBA & her life.

Unregistered
    Yo spell check, you were trying to say Is Classy. Lol.
    Dido he is A POS, and doesn’t deserve her.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She will NEVER promote or be in the Political realm. All she will do is support her Husband as always. However what a Great combo Steadman & Barbie... his knowledge her commitment & Communications skills. That would be Great. And she is All About Forward movements for LEOs. I think JENKINS is a stupid man & stupid choice. I believe in steaan but to put that dirty dog there bad choice buddy. You know what he is & so does everyone else.
    Not only did Steadman make a horrible choice in picking Jenkins, what was he high on when he picked Steve Shiver?

Unregistered
    Not only did Steadman make a horrible choice in picking Jenkins, what was he high on when he picked Steve Shiver?
    Dumbassss he didnt pick jenkins , jenkins ran on his own so can u

Unregistered
    The guy is the Biggest POS known on this Department. Ignore the humor ( which half the time has a sexual undertone). The fastvtalk, the rank & all the Ass kissing he does. He literally is a Bad Guy!! He humiliated his wife & still does! He does to his kids school & hangs out with his 33 infront of Everyone. She is No better ass kissing her hold Badge Friends! She talk Crap about the wife but she is the HOE that got hooked up! I have woman like that! Barbie JENKINS for EVP with Steadman! First order of business exile John JENKINS off the island!!

Unregistered
    She looked like a Million dollars!! What a Beautiful Lady! Everyone loved her presence & of course she was supportive! As always haters in the crowd ( Lil undercover haters) & she keeps on Stunning them! Love the class!

Unregistered
    The guy is the Biggest POS known on this Department. Ignore the humor ( which half the time has a sexual undertone). The fastvtalk, the rank & all the Ass kissing he does. He literally is a Bad Guy!! He humiliated his wife & still does! He does to his kids school & hangs out with his 33 infront of Everyone. She is No better ass kissing her hold Badge Friends! She talk Crap about the wife but she is the HOE that got hooked up! I have woman like that! Barbie JENKINS for EVP with Steadman! First order of business exile John JENKINS off the island!!
    That totally works!! Thanks for the idea and solid comments

Unregistered
    Barbie “Doll” Jenkins got EVP

Unregistered
    Barbie “Doll” Jenkins got EVP
    At least she wears shoes

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast