It’s settled Barbie Jenkins for PBA President
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

It’s settled Barbie Jenkins for PBA President

After much discussion, it has been determined that John Jenkins is a womanizer, cheating, lazy POS. We’ve determined that Steadman Stahl is so over his head that he can’t effectively be President much longer, and besides shiver (Steadman bff) will steal all of our dues money. From his past it seems it won’t take him long to do so.
    Remark after remark, it is clear that most think Barbie is a classy lady and is loyal to her detriment staying with John Jenkins and she wears shoes through public parking lots so the consensus is that Barbie Jenkins should be PBA President. It first female! Para nuestra salvacion.

Unregistered

I’d bot for Barbie

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After much discussion, it has been determined that John Jenkins is a womanizer, cheating, lazy POS. We’ve determined that Steadman Stahl is so over his head that he can’t effectively be President much longer, and besides shiver (Steadman bff) will steal all of our dues money. From his past it seems it won’t take him long to do so.
    Remark after remark, it is clear that most think Barbie is a classy lady and is loyal to her detriment staying with John Jenkins and she wears shoes through public parking lots so the consensus is that Barbie Jenkins should be PBA President. It first female! Para nuestra salvacion.
    I’d vote for her. Babes classy

Unregistered
    You’re wrong for dragging her name into this forum. John is a piece of shit but she isn’t. Leave her name out of here.

Unregistered

You all so Weong

Even though I would Vote for her too & Shw is what Steaan could use to navigate they different areas. She has no desire to be Policical! She does have the standards & Morals. And she is a fighter and a ahold Vop even with Minimal experience she a work horse u like her hubby. However If you knew what she has gone through & had decency YOU WOULD NOT BE POSTING ABOUT HER. She is Classy, and is Loyal.

Unregistered
    She has more balls then a lot of male cops I know. I saw her in a 32 where a 39 for a bit stupid with the officer & she was a Beast! Smart lady, classy & Sexy too!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even though I would Vote for her too & Shw is what Steaan could use to navigate they different areas. She has no desire to be Policical! She does have the standards & Morals. And she is a fighter and a ahold Vop even with Minimal experience she a work horse u like her hubby. However If you knew what she has gone through & had decency YOU WOULD NOT BE POSTING ABOUT HER. She is Classy, and is Loyal.
    Huh? Could you repeat that in English please?

Unregistered
    Yea Papo Done Text & drink. But I agree. Only reason people tolerate him is cuz that’s a Strong lady. I say we get the recall started. Stead and dor Prez & Lady J for VP. That way she can go on on the lunch dates, meetings & “trips” he went on for PIEB. while. That guy would be a bigger loser without her. I say we get her the Plate that says “ Class”.

Unregistered
    Say what you want...She is Loyal & Loves him. I wish I had that kid of Backup. That’s what good boys call “ Ride or Die Chick”. She’s good people. Not afraid to get her hands dirty, is straight up & kind. Her family is everything to her. All the Qualities he Doesn’t have.

Unregistered
    I agree Classy & Beautiful, hardworking too. I think foolish for staying with him but oh well. But for a minute I just wanted to see her drag that Nasty ho3 from Caribbean to the station. What a disgrace to female cops just like Guas. Make your own way like the rest of us. Put in the Work & keep your legs closed at work. Don’t use a baby to get you set up.

Unregistered

No interest but Good idea

She will NEVER promote or be in the Political realm. All she will do is support her Husband as always. However what a Great combo Steadman & Barbie... his knowledge her commitment & Communications skills. That would be Great. And she is All About Forward movements for LEOs. I think JENKINS is a stupid man & stupid choice. I believe in steaan but to put that dirty dog there bad choice buddy. You know what he is & so does everyone else.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast