It’s settled Barbie Jenkins for PBA President - Page 15
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Unregistered
    That’s so ****ing hot! The guys an idiot. Forget about the gala this girl where is loose fitting clothing and still turns every head.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s so ****ing hot! The guys an idiot. Forget about the gala this girl where is loose fitting clothing and still turns every head.
    Jenkins 33 looked pretty good also. I was waiting for the cat fight

Unregistered
    His 33 didn’t go. I checked.

Unregistered
    He will NEVER have or PAY for any Chic that looks or IS like his WIFE. She’s one of a Kind.

Unregistered
    Somebody posted in another thread he never takes pics with her. What a Guy Bro. She is such a good person.

Unregistered
    He will NEVER have or PAY for any Chic that looks or IS like his WIFE. She’s one of a Kind.
    Especially when the PBA pays for his pleasures

Unregistered
    Hmmmm I wonder what Pleasures those are!!! He is a Bad Guy. I promise you this guy will Pay Dearly at the Loss of this woman. When she finally is done with ALL the Disrespect & Adultery he will Lose a lot more then Money & Pension, he will Lose a Great Woman. She is So strong & stands by him even though he still bangs the Retaed down south & days around getting Ass ( like told by his very own friend at the Airport). He has no Respect for himself or Her. Sad the Guy has so many kids that watch what he does to her. He not only stole this election but he lost all respect amongst lots of the Troops.

Unregistered
    Hmmmm I wonder what Pleasures those are!!! He is a Bad Guy. I promise you this guy will Pay Dearly at the Loss of this woman. When she finally is done with ALL the Disrespect & Adultery he will Lose a lot more then Money & Pension, he will Lose a Great Woman. She is So strong & stands by him even though he still bangs the Retaed down south & days around getting Ass ( like told by his very own friend at the Airport). He has no Respect for himself or Her. Sad the Guy has so many kids that watch what he does to her. He not only stole this election but he lost all respect amongst lots of the Troops.
    He can’t be that bad, is he really?

Unregistered

Not everything on this forum is a Lie..Most are Facts.

He is Horrible Person. With No Respect for Bagde, Self or Family. Especially not his Wife. This job was for Fame & money. All he does is Brag. It’s so selfish. .

Unregistered
    damn all people say about Guas is true que pena, she can't keep her legs closed she still doing her thing. why is she even married to that worthless guy? well then again they deserve each other.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast